mcmundo

Oct 20, 2021
Its an harem possible or not? i mean its says that its not an harem game, but in the Walkthrough says there is a "Heidi/Athena/Mora/Sadie" path so im a bit confused.

Also, incest? There is no family on the game so... the most i read, the most confused i got.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Its an harem possible or not? i mean its says that its not an harem game, but in the Walkthrough says there is a "Heidi/Athena/Mora/Sadie" path so im a bit confused.

Also, incest? There is no family on the game so... the most i read, the most confused i got.
Not a full harem, no. 4 of the girls are up for sharing, 1 will only share with her friend and 1 is completely solo. So most you will have in the group is Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora.

Incest is from Sadie, she's MC's cousin.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh, I can finally replay this... This time I will not be stupid and say no to Mora, because I thought the group could only be 3...

:( I still kick myself because of it :(

If saying no the the 2 solo girls was hard, it was even harder to say No to Mora, only to find out I didn't have to... :(

Let's do this again, but right this time...

Peace :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, I can finally replay this... This time I will not be stupid and say no to Mora, because I thought the group could only be 3...

:( I still kick myself because of it :(

If saying no the the 2 solo girls was hard, it was even harder to say No to Mora, only to find out I didn't have to... :(

Let's do this again, but right this time...

Peace :)
How .... how can you say no to Mora.....

It's like kicking a starving puppy left to fend for itself in the rain during an electric storm.

You animal.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bare Witness [Ch. 5] [AlterWorlds]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - -

Mac:
- - - -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bare Witness [Ch. 5] [AlterWorlds] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4b -> Ch. 5 (v0.5) [3,29 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: v0.4b -> Ch. 5 (v0.5) [945 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 218 Votes