robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
rejecting Heidi? are you nuts, from the moment i met her in the game i was all over her, and loved that Athena joined in too. then Mora, love that redheaded cutie..and damn, trying to satisfy all 3 of them at once was a task i was willing to take on. adding the cousin really didn't appeal to me though, although as her self improvements began to show, she looked much more fuckable and a new playthrough i will do later on i will add her too. didn't do any other routes yet..just the HAM route so far..

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Well, just finished the game, finally decided to give it a try, after I saw one of the girls end pretty high in a poll recently...

First of all, ok, the paths are -very- easy, I didn't quite expect the MC to just say 'I like you' and bang the girl kind of love you, but it's made in a way that 'works'. A couple of conflicting paths, but nothing earth shattering, and no real consequences after that, but it's alright, there's no need for bad blood in every games. Also, damn, they really love kissing and telling themselves they love each other, but again, it works.

MC is alright (I've seen way worse than him), ok he has the obligatory godly cock and perfect body, but at least he has personality and he's written as a respectful guy.

The story itself is marginal, you remember it at some points because they talk about it, at least in the end shit seems about to go down.

But damn, the girls, forgot Zenda pretty fast because of conflictual paths, wanted to be with Heidi and Athena, but I'll have to try it anyway, but otherwise, they're all great, Val the perfect cougar who also seems to be a secret agent or something, but really didn't expect her asking the MC a child, was already in a relationship though so cut the path off (I'll have to do a playthrough with her only, though), love all the others, Heidi the energizer bunny, Athena the mystery, Mora the lost soul, Sadie the forbidden love... they all deserve happiness, and while I wasn't sure where that seemingly 'harem' path was going to end like, I'm glad it isn't and it just in fact is polyamory well-done. Like I said, it was easy, too easy, but still well-done, cause they really are in a relationship all together.

But damn the MC is a lucky bastard, that gangbang in the end, yup... can't wait to see what's next.

Was wondering though, for those who did solo paths or throuple or the like, are there scenes we get to see only on solo or we see all of them in that polyamory situation nonetheless ?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Was wondering though, for those who did solo paths or throuple or the like, are there scenes we get to see only on solo or we see all of them in that polyamory situation nonetheless ?
If you played MASH (Mora + Athena + Sadie + Heidi) than you should've gotten all the Mora solo, Sadie solo and AH duo scenes.

Heidi and Athena have 1 scene each that's only available on their solo path, but be careful their solo paths are quite sad.
There's the more obscure combo path Sadie+Heidi that has some exclusive scenes as well.

Also go back and play the Zenda solo path that's imho the best one.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I did as she wished and knock her up. It was a good last night together with a goodbye gift :sneaky:
Yeah, did that too, but it didn't feel right, believe it or not, I've already been in that situation before, the girl obviously wasn't as perfect as Val is (and I'm not the MC so yeah, the girl was good enough for me), but that was fucked up, didn't do it cause, no, just no, and in Val situation, just felt bad afterward, just cause of that... that's why I said I really didn't expect her to ask that. And, well, can't see her just disappear after that anyway. We'll see, I guess.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
If you played MASH (Mora + Athena + Sadie + Heidi) than you should've gotten all the Mora solo, Sadie solo and AH duo scenes.

Heidi and Athena have 1 scene each that's only available on their solo path, but be careful their solo paths are quite sad.
There's the more obscure combo path Sadie+Heidi that has some exclusive scenes as well.

Also go back and play the Zenda solo path that's imho the best one.
For some reasons, didn't want to split them up right from the start, thought it could become awkward. Don't know if those solo paths have anything to do with each other, though.

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes