Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
By fucking someone else, it's not hard to do!
You basically want a good harem game.
The best course of action would be to go the latest updates page, filter by harem and sort by weighted ratings. Like this.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=254/sort=rating

Out of touch is probably the closest to what you're looking for, but be careful it's very very long.
Bless you, this was not on my backlog yet.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hey guys. Decided to play Val path (never play her path before). In 4th chapter - when I confess I'm in love she says smth like:
"I love you too
But you have to live a life without me
We don't have enough here to make this work"

BUT, then - there goes scene where they are cuddling and discussing MC moving in with her, how they love each other etc.

That's a bit confusing.
Ok , that's very confusing.

All other paths are closed to that moment, and Val's love = 10. What's wrong?

Thanks for answers beforehand.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Hey guys. Decided to play Val path (never play her path before). In 4th chapter - when I confess I'm in love she says smth like:
"I love you too

BUT, then - there goes scene where they are cuddling and discussing MC moving in with her, how they love each other etc.

That's a bit confusing.

Old version. Replace the file.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Thank you for feedback.
Actually, I found the reason right before you texted.
I downloaded game again and played fast (using CTRL) Val's path again with the same decisions but without MULTI MOD, and all worked fine.
And yeah, when we install Multi Mod we actually change Chapter4.rpy

So, for creator of multimod (if he is here) - just so you know about this issue.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Thank you for feedback.
I downloaded game again and played fast (using CTRL) Val's path again with the same decisions but without MULTI MOD, and all worked fine.

So, for creator of multimod (if he i here) - just so you know about this issue.
Oh well I don't have control over the multi mod so not much I can do about it

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Oh well I don't have control over the multi mod so not much I can do about it
Yeah yeah, no worries.
Last line was adressed to MultiMod creator))

And again, it is a beautiful game you created, last time I played maybe 6 mths ago on Athena solo path, now, after playing it again just remembered how great game is. And Vals solo path is great as well.

Reactions: Slockie

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
"I love you too

That's a bit confusing.

Thank you for feedback.

So, for creator of multimod (if he is here) - just so you know about this issue.
That would be Sancho1969 then ...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah yeah, no worries.

And again, it is a beautiful game you created, last time I played maybe 6 mths ago on Athena solo path, now, after playing it again just remembered how great game is. And Vals solo path is great as well.

Well according to the change log I don't think the mod is updated to 4b, as it says:

v4.0 - Updated to latest VN and mod Core
This WT mod says updated to 4b.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Yeah yeah, no worries.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
"I love you too

That's a bit confusing.

It's simply a dialogue error in the VN. If you have the prerequisites as described in the mod then you are indeed on her path as can be seen in the stats and the obvious following scenes.
1678662523675.png

This is confirmed by the code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ValeriaEnding is set, ValExclusive is set, ChoseVal is set, etc. Mod is fine, the small snippet of dialogue of the VN in v0.4 is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
It's simply a dialogue error in the VN. If you have the prerequisites as described in the mod then you are indeed on her path as can be seen in the stats and the obvious following scenes.
View attachment 2462230

This is confirmed by the code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ValeriaEnding is set, ValExclusive is set, ChoseVal is set, etc. Mod is fine, the small snippet of dialogue of the VN in v0.4 is not.

It's the replay if statement that messes it up. I have something along the line of if in_replay: instead of if _in_replay: so renpy looks for the variable in_replay which doesnt exist so it skips that section of dialogue

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's the replay if statement that messes it up. I have something along the line of if in_replay: instead of if _in_replay: so renpy looks for the variable in_replay which doesnt exist so it skips that section of dialogue
Yeah, I saw that... but it's easily fixed. You may already have in v0.4b but I haven't had the time to look, been so bogged down with updates lately. If you haven't the easiest fix is to break the replay conditional off on it's own, then make another conditional that applies when not in a replay. You can also combine the conditionals (with "or" or "and" _in_replay) as well. There's no true rules in this case so whatever makes sense to you is what is best. Let me know if you need any help via PM and I'll help you sort anything like this in the future if needed. I've got your back.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Yeah, I saw that... but it's easily fixed. You may already have in v0.4b but I haven't had the time to look, been so bogged down with updates lately. If you haven't the easiest fix is to break the replay conditional off on it's own, then make another conditional that applies when not in a replay. You can also combine the conditionals (with "or" or "and" _in_replay) as well. There's no true rules in this case so whatever makes sense to you is what is best. Let me know if you need any help via PM and I'll help you sort anything like this in the future if needed. I've got your back.
Yeah it's all fixed now. Crazy how something so fucking stupid can derail an entire section :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ilhares

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah it's all fixed now. Crazy how something so fucking stupid can derail an entire section :ROFLMAO:
It'll happen again at some point bud, the more complex the project gets the more a very small detail can easily go unnoticed. It happens to me too and why it takes me longer to update my mods since I try to power test them various ways as much as possible to squash all the bugs... but always "perfect" is impossible... I've tried for decades. :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes