Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Hi folks! Storm here.

We are still hard at work on chapter 5. The script is 90% complete at this point, and Slockie is only slightly behind me in completion of renders. This means we'll hit the one-year point without an update, and I apologize for that. There are 11 endings, and while I am able to reuse some dialogue/text from one ending to another, for the most part they are entirely different from one another, even if involving the same girl(s).

This means coming up with new ways to handle particular scenes and new directions the characters' lives go. I wanted to ensure that each ending was its own thing, that you'd never feel like a particular ending was a waste of time. I'll leave it to you all to decide if I was successful in that regard.

The script is currently at about 69,000 words. Compare that to our hefty chapter 4 script which was 65,000 words, and us being not quite finished, you can see why this has taken so much time. But we are inching ever closer to the finish line.

Thank you all for your support, for sticking around while we complete this story we've enjoyed telling so much. We look forward to getting it into your hands, turning the final page on this tale, and moving on to our next.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Hi folks! Storm here.

We are still hard at work on chapter 5. The script is 90% complete at this point, and Slockie is only slightly behind me in completion of renders. This means we'll hit the one-year point without an update, and I apologize for that. There are 11 endings, and while I am able to reuse some dialogue/text from one ending to another, for the most part they are entirely different from one another, even if involving the same girl(s).

This means coming up with new ways to handle particular scenes and new directions the characters' lives go. I wanted to ensure that each ending was its own thing, that you'd never feel like a particular ending was a waste of time. I'll leave it to you all to decide if I was successful in that regard.

The script is currently at about 69,000 words. Compare that to our hefty chapter 4 script which was 65,000 words, and us being not quite finished, you can see why this has taken so much time. But we are inching ever closer to the finish line.

Thank you all for your support, for sticking around while we complete this story we've enjoyed telling so much. We look forward to getting it into your hands, turning the final page on this tale, and moving on to our next.
Thanks for keeping us periodically informed about your progress of finishing this amazing novel.

How complained Goethes Sorcerer´s Apprentice? "Spirits that I´ve cited my commands ignore" :ROFLMAO:
Did you ever thought that your creation will become such a heavy work to get all pathes to a satisfying end?

Anyway I appreciate your unremittingly efforts and can hardly wait for the day it´s all done........
That will be like Christmas and Easter all in one :love:

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
This has to be a sick joke.
I've been playing this on an off through the past few months. About 2 months ago I finished the huge orgy scene where I (hopefully) got Heidi and Sadie pregnant and put the game down to return later. Within 5 lines of continuing the game, I was at the end of the current content! I DEMAND MORE!

Aug 26, 2018
I've been playing this on an off through the past few months. About 2 months ago I finished the huge orgy scene where I (hopefully) got Heidi and Sadie pregnant and put the game down to return later. Within 5 lines of continuing the game, I was at the end of the current content! I DEMAND MORE!
This sounds so entitled, it hurts. It would be one thing if you were paying them but you're most definitely not. Stop acting like a child.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Look 2 postings above yours about actual progress of the final Chapter.

Anyway did you play all 11 possible pathes to currently end yet?

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022

Hi folks! Storm here.

No worries, at the very least a fan-favourite VN is actually getting a proper ending - and not a hastily written one with reused renders that makes the whole story before it a waste of time & energy.

Seriously, you guys should be proud of Bare Witness. I am sure it deserves a spot in the AVN Hall of Fame.

sommy34"

Aug 3, 2022
No worries, at the very least a fan-favourite VN is actually getting a proper ending - and not a hastily written one with reused renders that makes the whole story before it a waste of time & energy.

Seriously, you guys should be proud of Bare Witness. I am sure it deserves a spot in the AVN Hall of Fame.
I agree. A very well made game indeed.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok third attempt to get through this.

The good: Great renders, anims are also pretty good, girls look great and story is well done, both plot and some of the girls own stories.

The bad: Writing is still pretty awful at times but thankfully improves from the first chapter, far too many repetative words and phrases in different sex scenes (as well as a personal annoyance, text that doesn't match the renders of a scene), same old dumb looking MC we've seen a thousand times already, why do devs persist in showing the MC pissing...like seriously...what is the fucking point in this at all?

Overall not too bad, will look forward to see how it ends.

Last edited:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
why do devs persist in showing the MC pissing...like seriously...what is the fucking point in this at all
hold your horses buddy, I for one love the pissing scenes, adds so much character to the MC, for instance, which had does he use to aim? important stuff

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

azuma

Jun 28, 2017
Does anyone know how many chapters of this game we are looking at? Is the next gonna be the finale or are we getting let's say 7-8 chapters?

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes