FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If logic fails there is always mockery and scorn.
That gets boring when it's always the same sub-100 folks.
It always makes me wonder if where they live, they go to restaurants tell the chef how to cook their meal? Or, maybe, stop the cops to tell them how they want the laws made?

These absolute geniuses that want to impose their version of the rule of minority can't just be like this on this forum, can they?

Peace :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It always makes me wonder if where they live, they go to restaurants tell the chef how to cook their meal? Or, maybe, stop the cops to tell them how they want the laws made?

These absolute geniuses that want to impose their version of the rule of minority can't just be like this on this forum, can they?

Peace :)
The illusion of anonymity lets people do/say things they wouldn't to someone's face ...

... then again, considering all the *Walmart* and *Florida Man* incidents, who knows ...

Reactions: sava75

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
gofile, file is broken its says file is damaged
Just downloaded it, and it extracted fine, sounds like to me you got a bad download, try again.

That upload has been up for almost a year, and there haven't been any complaints about it.

fruit91

Mar 9, 2022
Just downloaded it, and it extracted fine, sounds like to me you got a bad download, try again.

That upload has been up for almost a year, and there haven't been any complaints about it.
yeah sorry i tryed it again now it worked.. was an issue on my backend :)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
The illusion of anonymity lets people do/say things they wouldn't to someone's face ...

... then again, considering all the *Walmart* and *Florida Man* incidents, who knows ...
Most "Florida Man" stuff involves controlled substances; Walmart is an entirely different phenomena - I think the place itself has bad juju that it imparts on people. Way too many people in pajamas and "Lizzo" sized women in yoga pants and halter tops has just made the place a bit like the Twilight Zone.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Wow, nearly a year since the last update, any clue if there will be an update soon if at all?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Wow, nearly a year since the last update, any clue if there will be an update soon if at all?
Unfortunately, devs had to go into witness protection. Some kind of method acting / immersion-based means to inspire the writing? Since they are currently working on the MASH ending (the final one remaining), they are probably hiding out in Alabama to learn about cousin fucking etiquette. You might need to come state-side and get a search party going if you want to know about update ETA.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Unfortunately, devs had to go into witness protection. Some kind of method acting / immersion-based means to inspire the writing? Since they are currently working on the MASH ending (the final one remaining), they are probably hiding out in Alabama to learn about cousin fucking etiquette. You might need to come state-side and get a search party going if you want to know about update ETA.
Wouldn't that be West Virginia, or is that only sisters and moms?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'll be polite Tom as you're usually clued up around here.

One update left....doing all endings together. As I said (far less politely lol) to another poster a few days ago, get an update per route and be pissed you'rs isn't the one...or wait and get them all together. I'm happy either way as have saves for every possible combo's.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'll be polite Tom as you're usually clued up around here.

One update left....doing all endings together. As I said (far less politely lol) to another poster a few days ago, get an update per route and be pissed you'rs isn't the one...or wait and get them all together. I'm happy either way as have saves for every possible combo's.
It just appeared on my alert, I haven't played the game for a while and I've recently bought a new PC, not really followed the thread much in that time. So I saw the alert and thought I would check it out to see where the game is now and I notice it's been a while since the last update, so just really wanted to find out if it was worth my time downloading the game again.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It just appeared on my alert, I haven't played the game for a while and I've recently bought a new PC, not really followed the thread much in that time. So I saw the alert and thought I would check it out to see where the game is now and I notice it's been a while since the last update, so just really wanted to find out if it was worth my time downloading the game again.
At this stage I'd wait now to be honest.

I guess both options have pros etc, catch up while waiting...or wait and finish in one go...

Reactions: TomUK

Benyph

Sep 20, 2023
Incredible work, really enjoyed the game and the girls.
My favourite is Zenda such a gorgeous woman.
Can't wait for the full release of the game.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes