Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
This game was racing with the Elden Ring dlc and it looks like dlc is going to win
Not that it matters which comes first, but dev mentioned in Discord yesterday that they're thinking Chapter 5 is maybe on track for release within 2 weeks or less.

Edit: Official release dates just posted, starting on May 24th for Silver patrons and up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Br3nt

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Chapter 5 release dates

1715125439090.png

Chapter 5 is nearly complete, and will be release to our patrons on the following dates:

For Silver, Gold, Platinum, and EP patrons: Friday, May 24th.

For Bronze patrons: Monday, May 27th.

For current and former patrons who have supported at any time during development for a total of $10 or more, you'll be getting a link sent directly to you on Wednesday, the 29th.

Thank you all so much for your support and for your patience. We know it's been a long wait. We hope you'll find it was worth it.

-- Storm & Slockie

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Chapter 5 release dates

View attachment 3613757

Chapter 5 is nearly complete, and will be release to our patrons on the following dates:

For Silver, Gold, Platinum, and EP patrons: Friday, May 24th.

For Bronze patrons: Monday, May 27th.

For current and former patrons who have supported at any time during development for a total of $10 or more, you'll be getting a link sent directly to you on Wednesday, the 29th.

Thank you all so much for your support and for your patience. We know it's been a long wait. We hope you'll find it was worth it.

-- Storm & Slockie
Sounds abandoned to me!

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Man, these Devs been working on this last update from past 2 years???!!! Damnnn thats one big development time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Man, these Devs been working on this last update from past 2 years???!!! Damnnn thats one big development time.
It's been noted, their Patreon's (the ones who pay them money) voted to have all the endings at once instead of a bunch of updates. Now there will be one big update and the game will be finished. Also, not quite 2 years, need 7 more months for that ;)

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
It's been noted, their Patreon's (the ones who pay them money) voted to have all the endings at once instead of a bunch of updates. Now there will be one big update and the game will be finished.
Still though, 2 years is not a small time to wait for a game to end. I just found out this game imagine being a person who's been following it since then.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Still though, 2 years is not a small time to wait for a game to end. I just found out this game imagine being a person who's been following it since then.
I mean if you were a Patreon you could have voted to have them updated over time, also you need 7 more months to make 2 years. There are lots of games on this site that take a year to update, the most popular one on this site has yearly updates.

Reactions: syruz and sava75

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I mean if you were a Patreon you could have voted to have them updated over time, also you need 7 more months to make 2 years. There are lots of games on this site that take a year to update, the most popular one on this site has yearly updates.
Yes, i'm coming across them as i explore this site. It seems like games that look good and have more than 4 star ratings take longer time for updates. I hope this game is as good as it looks, I'll star it after the final update.:)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, i'm coming across them as i explore this site. It seems like games that look good and have more than 4 star ratings take longer time for updates. I hope this game is as good as it looks, I'll star it after the final update.:)
Yeah, most do, as they take their time updating (well some, are the classic milkers or scammers lol), but not much people can do about it since in this case their Patreon's just wanted the endings all in one update, so just have to wait it out.

Stick0615

Feb 26, 2024
Anyone else have a problem downloading? Getting virus detected and download stops? I tried both GOFILE and MEGA.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
Hey everyone...I have a question? I'm at the part where MC and Val break up...is there anyway to avoid this? I even canceled the ski trip to be with Val. I'm also seeing Sadie...Athena and Heidi. any help would be great. thanks

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes