4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I know everyone who likes free use has their own 'preferences' regarding how it should work and whatever, but I'd like some interaction with the other women of the office. Yes, having the occasional woman use Candace's services would be super hot, but simply having other women in the office acknowledge Candace as free use and be totally fine with it would really up the experience for me. Just some dialogue would be fine, but the ultimate would be a female coworker talking business with Candace in her cubicle (or handing her some files or something) while Candace is multitasking with someone's cock in her hand.
*gluck gluck gluck*
"Hey Candace, I've got that 401 form you needed. I'll just put it over here. Hey, Dave! Say hi to your wife for me!"
(Although for me, the ULTIMATE ultimate would end with "Hey, Dave! Your wife Betty called. I told her you'd call her back when you're done with Candace. Betty says 'hi', by the way."
*affirmative glucking*
(I browse r/gonewildaudio from time to time, and they've got some AWESOME free use stuff, so I know what I like. There's one with a freeuse roommate talking with her mouth full of your dick while she's complaining that her boyfriend was looking at another girl on their date earlier, without a hint of irony.:love: )

Last edited:

L1zardW1zard 177

Dec 26, 2018
I know everyone who likes free use has their own 'preferences' regarding how it should work and whatever, but I'd like some interaction with the other women of the office. Yes, having the occasional woman use Candace's services would be super hot, but simply having other women in the office acknowledge Candace as free use and be totally fine with it would really up the experience for me. Just some dialogue would be fine, but the ultimate would be a female coworker talking business with Candace in her cubicle (or handing her some files or something) while Candace is multitasking with a someone's cock in her hand.
*gluck gluck gluck*
"Hey Candace, I've got that 401 form you needed. I'll just put it over here. Hey, Dave! Say hi to your wife for me!"
(Although for me, the ULTIMATE ultimate would end with "Hey, Dave! Your wife Betty called. I told her you'd call her back when you're done with Candace. Betty says 'hi', by the way."
*affirmative glucking*
(I browse r/gonewildaudio from time to time, and they've got some AWESOME free use stuff, so I know what I like.)
Well, as a patron, I can tell you dialogue like that is available in the extra uniform variants in the levels, they're still part of the messaging system, however.

It's pretty good.

DarkLink

Sep 8, 2017
Any plans for those outfits to be available to us poor folk in the future?
Well seeing as this is a pirate site, usually there would be a hero to deliver the full version unto the poor huddled masses at some point, or sometimes the dev themselves would post it after it's been out for the patrons for some length of time. Since the new version just dropped though, my guess is it might be a while.

Reactions: DPMaker

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i love the game, i do wish for something more, i like the new outfits, but i kinda want something to give me a sense of progression, you know what i mean, maybe every time you win you get...i dunno 10 points and when you lose 5, and you can use those points for perks like " having sex faster" or "having more time on the clock" or "slowing the countdown", you know, something to spice up the game

Reactions: Erik Marsx

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Is anyone else getting an audio bug? About a month back, v4 pitched the audio down Satan's asscrack for some reason, and now the BMG is crackling like it was done by the Rice Crispies trio Pop Rocks and Candace's "okay" at the start sounds like she's doing a deep voice underwater, same goes for the moans.

I ask now because the same thing is happening for v5, and it's gotta be something on my end but I don't know what.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Don't get fooled by a whole 1 up in versions. Update was 95% patreon related, locked stuff.
Unfortunate. Game has more potential, at least in my humble opinion, than the brothelgame.

Also-
viruses detected by microsoft defender, not worth the risk
Md is a useless bs software, if you can even call it that.
Literally 8 out of 10 threats aren't even recognized.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Is anyone else getting an audio bug? About a month back, v4 pitched the audio down Satan's asscrack for some reason, and now the BMG is crackling like it was done by the Rice Crispies trio Pop Rocks and Candace's "okay" at the start sounds like she's doing a deep voice underwater, same goes for the moans.

I ask now because the same thing is happening for v5, and it's gotta be something on my end but I don't know what.
Your end.
Did you rightclick on the speakersymbol bottom right corner and adjust the stereo-menu?
Deactivated should be chosen, for most occasions-

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Your end.
Did you rightclick on the speakersymbol bottom right corner and adjust the stereo-menu?
Deactivated should be chosen, for most occasions-
Figured it out. It wasn't a settings issue at all. It was bluetooth headset having a bad reaction to the audio. Plugged in a set that's seen better days, and it immediately sounded like it originally did (probably was using it to begin with).

Still no idea how to fix that happening with BT headset, but, eh.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I would love to see an experience system in this game. You know, for every sex a little exp, for completing a task another little exp. So that the game had some progress. Canise could improve her statistics, such as work more effectively when someone fucks her.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So I finally decided to try this game out; needless to say, it's not great. The free use idea is interesting, but there are some that go to Candace and take almost a minute in having sex with her! That's utterly ridiculous in a timed game. Then there is the issue with Candace undressing and dressing. The developer needs to make up their mind whether they want her to dress and undress quickly or take up to 10 seconds; having her do both is just lazy and shows a lack of interest in caring about the game. If the game is set to where you always lose, then that's fine, but the timer should be eliminated. If you are supposed to have a chance at winning, then the slow dressing and minute-long sex needs to go.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes