4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Masal15

May 17, 2023
The fact that a payment must be paid for a game is also correct, for me. Behind every game, good or bad, there is a developer who has dedicated time, effort and study to it. Payment is also correct.
The problem, in my opinion, arises when (and everywhere I turn around and look IT'S LIKE THIS) the paywalling turns out to be exaggerated or in any case disproportionate compared to the "sold" product.

SpoicySauce

Jul 5, 2018
The fact that a payment must be paid for a game is also correct, for me. Behind every game, good or bad, there is a developer who has dedicated time, effort and study to it. Payment is also correct.
The problem, in my opinion, arises when (and everywhere I turn around and look IT'S LIKE THIS) the paywalling turns out to be exaggerated or in any case disproportionate compared to the "sold" product.
just like LoK Rebirth. the patreons seem to blow it up too

SpoicySauce

Jul 5, 2018
5.0.0 - Bought the patreon version.

free players aren't missing much. sex poses are the same, pinups vary slightly. The only difference between outfits is the script (how the characters talk), and the challenges (slower climax/varying position requests, etc). Pretty much it's just a difficulty slide.

edit: emphasis on slightly. maybe add some eye toner

Masal15

May 17, 2023

free players aren't missing much. sex poses are the same, pinups vary slightly. The only difference between outfits is the script (how the characters talk), and the challenges (slower climax/varying position requests, etc). Pretty much it's just a difficulty slide.

that's exactly what i say. Sometimes (or, maybe, often), the patreon versions 're too expensive, compared to the product being sold.

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021

Still prioritizing making those than actually updating the game is whack, plus the dev already had like 3 games they do this with. Stupid,

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
how can you even paywall a game with just one level that's basically on sketch phase. there are more or less 6 small CG's, which are quite good-looking but they disappear in an instant, some sketches, and the mechanic that is entirely point & click. 5mins gameplay that are composed for the most part of a still image and the changing clothes animations. why the 5.0.0 for a 0.0.5 game? why the 4.5 stars with 27 reviews? who knows...
I don't know for other people, but I went for fap, I stay for gameplay ;)

Eeigh

Nov 28, 2021
could we have the patreon version please?
it shows the goth outfit in the images but in game it doesn't actually let you put it on because it's not the patreon version
incase it makes any difference i downloaded on mega

Reactions: kcharles

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
it shows the goth outfit in the images but in game it doesn't actually let you put it on because it's not the patreon version
the dev for this game is hosting the thread so i wouldnt get your hopes up, unless that one guy who bought the patreon build wants to post the files. I dont think we getting it

• Sad
Reactions: OneSpoopyBoi

SpoicySauce

Jul 5, 2018
Again, 5.0.0 Patreon is just aesthetical update. Like a paint job.
Poses - same
Environment - Same
Outfits - different
Transcript (how they talk) - different
Difficulty - gets harder for level 2 and 3.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Although I feel sad that the full game has a paywall I still understand why its there, the developers of a game work hard and need to get paid as well. We appreciate you game dev.

I don't have money right now but I will definitely support one day.

Reactions: DPMaker

SpoicySauce

Jul 5, 2018
the dev for this game is hosting the thread so i wouldnt get your hopes up, unless that one guy who bought the patreon build wants to post the files. I dont think we getting it
<--- Click my PFP. I posted it but it was removed

floran

May 20, 2020
This game could really use a endless mode, something like after beating every outfit you can reply the level without a time limit instead have a "end shift" to go back to the main menu.

Bardillo

Jul 24, 2017
Can someone translate correct into english "халтура"?
I really hope it will be a great game, but right now it's like "Pay for 1 sprite in 3 months"
Don't lose your inspiration
P.S. just for fun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Peacefeel

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
A ~$1.99 value game with a $4 entry fee, monthly(!), very slow development, a change in art style in the further updates that just happens to be one of the best realized sex minigames I have seen.

It is really a shame. Changing to a more cartoony art style could really hurt the charm of the game, considering it is very "low stakes" in an office environment. The relative realism seems to be a big part of the appeal.

Maybe it will at least see some speed up in dev time.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes