4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Also, from 2:00 to 1:00 on my counter I went from 80,9% done to 92,9% done while at full productivity.
Apparently 1 hour of 100% productivity get your 12% and you'll need 8h20m at maximum productivity to get the report done.
Judging by that anything above 80% productivity on average should get you in line for the winning.
My advice would be : Don't stop working. When you see productivity losing 3-4 squares (Meaning you're at 70-60% productivity) stop working and fuck your colleague to get it done quicker. But 90 and 80% productivity are still interesting enough.
And of course if no one is there, dress up fully and get shit done.

No joke : Very good gameplay, very fun to play.
Someone suggested adding point when finishing the game, points spendable for upgrades such as more colleagues coming it, ability to threesome them, ability to fuck your boss even, get more time, and so on. I think this is a great idea, should do that devs. (Think of Vampire survivor, 1 gameplay is "enough" and you spend your whole night on it with more and more things unlocked.)
Tried what you suggested, and got greeted with minute long sex and being blitzed by four guys in the last 30 seconds of the run. Needless to say, I disagree with your very good gameplay quote.

malodorous

Dec 28, 2016
So I finally decided to try this game out; needless to say, it's not great. The free use idea is interesting, but there are some that go to Candace and take almost a minute in having sex with her! That's utterly ridiculous in a timed game. Then there is the issue with Candace undressing and dressing. The developer needs to make up their mind whether they want her to dress and undress quickly or take up to 10 seconds; having her do both is just lazy and shows a lack of interest in caring about the game. If the game is set to where you always lose, then that's fine, but the timer should be eliminated. If you are supposed to have a chance at winning, then the slow dressing and minute-long sex needs to go.
Tried what you suggested, and got greeted with minute long sex and being blitzed by four guys in the last 30 seconds of the run. Needless to say, I disagree with your very good gameplay quote.
lots of text just to say skill issue

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I'm simply stating the problem I am running into with this game. Would it be better for me to say BAD GAME DELETE without giving the reason?:unsure:
The problems you're running into are the gameplay. Take your clothes off before people show up. Always listen to their desires to maximize time spent working or fucking. Manage your time wisely and you can finish the first level with over 30 seconds to spare. It's up to you to figure it out, that's what makes the game more fun than a visual novel, for example.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
A very fun game. not enough poses, I understand that this is only at level 1.
in general, I had a lot of fun. :p
I recommend.

Reactions: DPMaker

Ed Smith

Sep 18, 2017
Barely Working 5.0.0 is out!
  • Added Goth outfit level for Patrons
  • Extra outfit levels are now locked behind the completion of previous outfit levels
  • Candace can no longer answer chat messages if she is in 'fucking' mode
  • Added moan sound when Candace finishes her colleague off
  • Updated pause menu in-game
  • Extended c*mshot image timer to 5 seconds
  • Small UI changes
what extra levels get unlocked when completing previous outfit level? completed with 10 seconds remeining.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
The problems you're running into are the gameplay. Take your clothes off before people show up. Always listen to their desires to maximize time spent working or fucking. Manage your time wisely and you can finish the first level with over 30 seconds to spare. It's up to you to figure it out, that's what makes the game more fun than a visual novel, for example.
Actually it wasn't because I kept running into the issue of Candace taking too long to take off her clothes even when she was by herself. I decided to uninstall and download the game again to see if I still dealt with the same problems. However, I downloaded from GoFile instead of WorkUpload this time. After installing the GoFile version and playing it, I noticed her dressing and undressing when no one was around was faster, and the minute long sex on the three occasions went down to around 20 sec. So I think it was just a problem with the download file from WorkUpload.

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
what extra levels get unlocked when completing previous outfit level? completed with 10 seconds remeining.
Outfit changes are not just cosmetic. Each outfit is a whole new level experience for the same "level" if that makes sense. People talk to Candace differently depending on what she is wearing.

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
Will outfits eventually be in the free version, or is this all the content that will ever be available without paying?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Will outfits eventually be in the free version, or is this all the content that will ever be available without paying?
I'm contemplating what to make free as time goes on. Maybe an outfit or two, and maybe level 2.
This game is expensive to make so I need crowdfunding support to keep going. As of right now, I can't give away everything for free otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep going.

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
And? This a pirate website, if the dev gets bothered by leaked version he can leave
it kinda sucks to find a game i like then look at the op just to see its the dev, pretty much gaurentees that no patreon builds ever get linked on the thread. which sometimes makes the game not worth to play (depending on how much the devs wants to paywall). For example Winter Memories (paid game), the beta got posted day 1 and the full game got posted instantly since it was someone on f95 who started the thread. For this, its pretty much up to the dev to post updates now. kinda poopy fard.

the game itself and its idea is (imo) actually pretty good, easily to play (one hand lol) and good art. but paywalling kills intreast in so many games. obviously you should make money off your game, but were also on f95. useally its expected to see patreon builds, fixes, and patches everywhere. just sucks that this isnt one of them

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes