Ren'Py Baskin All-In the Family [Ch.2] [TheSugarRay]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Are you seriously going make me search through your code for my answer? For just wanting to know what affect does the crazy stat have with the story. What is the stat? Does she become crazy violent, crazy sexual, crazy with effort in creating opportunities for her man???

(sigh...)
I agree, a simple explanation what her crazy points mean and why we should or should not have them or a cutoff would be appreciated. The dialogue can be hard to follow at times as it is, especially when everyone seems to have their own emotional baggage and will at times speak in code that is difficult to follow... and that's from someone who is a native speaker.

I also saw in the code, we get pregnancy variables for almost everyone in the family (yes, even mean aunt Janet) except cousin Meka has been left out... is there a reason for that?

Also... if aunt Janet is the girl in at least one of the photos of dad's things, then I guess it isnt too far of a stretch to come up with the theory dad and aunt Janet had their own affair in the past and she was angry and bitter that Selena (mom) took him away from her.

Last edited:

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
After playing the game, some complaints:
Already talk about it, but still - not good idea to change images every time when text change... Looks like flashlight annoyingly blinking.
Paths system bad or simple mess. Some choices cut off a big part of gameplay. Some choices just unlogical (at least plot don't show why).
And that flashbacks/flashforwards in between parts make everything worse, not good.
Characters miscast - 40 yo ppl loots like 20. 20 yo ppl looks like 40. Character design terrible. Landlady looks like cheap whore all the times, without any explanations.
Text hard to read (story-telling), looks like need some correction.
Overall, a lot of bugs in renders and some in code.
But plot look interesting.

Reactions: Hitsu Kaito

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
At the beginning there is a scene that take's place at the sunroom of MC's house. The player is presented with three choices, that offer three hidden images of nude to seminude girls. (You can only select one choice = one image)

Who do you think the images match up to in the story?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.
I'm not certain on the third picture, but the first and second are like 90% matches to Aunt Janet. It also makes perfect sense canonically, explaining Janet's behavior. If third pic isn't also her, it's probably Miss Chau.

Are you seriously going make me search through your code for my answer? For just wanting to know what affect does the crazy stat have with the story. What is the stat? Does she become crazy violent, crazy sexual, crazy with effort in creating opportunities for her man???

(sigh...)
The tulcrazy variable is checked once, during the sofa "jokes" part. If you have 4+ tulcrazy points, she says "I had your cum sofa up my snatch that I can smell it." It's checked again during the night convo with Beatrice. If it's 10+, there's a couple added choices, one "No. We don't need you" giving the variable "mayending = true" then jumping to the credits.

Between that and a +tulcrazy choice that shows her staring at you through a window while you talk to Gail outside, it seems likely the crazy points range from making her less reserved, to possibly full-on yandere. I'd wager a guess that going full-on tulcrazy route might lead to either a Tulip-solo ending, or possibly a yandere Tulip ending with MC locked in a basement.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I love the humor in this but man, there seems to be some heavy stuff in the story hinted at. I think Bryerly is my favorite followed by Tulip as a close second. From what I gather two of his friends are dead?

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
They need a WT mod to show the best answers.
No best answers, really. There's a lot of variables at play, which URM is more than capable of guiding you through. You may miss minor scenes/dialogue if you don't have enough points with a girl, but again, URM will make sure you see them all. The main "split" in content is during the party. There's a small lewd scene with Lilly during the funeral if you made out with her at the party, and a small non-lewd scene for Gail or Hermione during the funeral, if you made out with one of them at the party.
*snip*

Then at the party, MC can go to his ex GF or family...where he meets Lily, and they can make out with each other. But the ex will me missed because of choosing the family choice. I'm not a fan of this kind of structure...having to replay a title just to see missed story content. But it's too early, so I'm not sure at this point how any of those choices will impact the story yet.

On the plus side, this title is a good harem story so far. Writing, renders and content so far are decent...and it's worth following to see how this legacy harem story will play out.

Regards.
There's actually a bit of an easter egg if you cheat to have the Gail and Hermione makeout variables set to true. Tulip will comment on "hearing that voice" between the Gail and Hermione funeral scenes, referring to Mom's first line repeating. Then Hermione will say she thinks there was an error in the code, and accuses you of using a mod to see both scenes. I though that was a really nice touch. Don't see many devs poking fun at cheaters like that.

Reactions: MrBenny

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
No best answers, really. There's a lot of variables at play, which URM is more than capable of guiding you through. You may miss minor scenes/dialogue if you don't have enough points with a girl, but again, URM will make sure you see them all. The main "split" in content is during the party. There's a small lewd scene with Lilly during the funeral if you made out with her at the party, and a small non-lewd scene for Gail or Hermione during the funeral, if you made out with one of them at the party.
They should show which choices gains points. Also, I want ALL the GIRLS FOR MYSELF.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018

(sigh...)
The way i see it, either the phrasing of the choices needs to be much more expressive or the in built walkthrough needs to be put here by the dev, even a pdf WT describing the choices will do because in this particular game i'm having quite a difficult time understanding which choice is doing what exactly 90% of the time.

For example i want to avoid bi/lesbian scenes, should i completely avoid particular LIs or is it a scene based choice? Again, seeing the state of variables here, i have no idea what to pick in order to avoid that.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The way i see it, either the phrasing of the choices needs to be much more expressive or the in built walkthrough needs to be put here by the dev, even a pdf WT describing the choices will do because in this particular game i'm having quite a difficult time understanding which choice is doing what exactly 90% of the time.

For example i want to avoid bi/lesbian scenes, should i completely avoid particular LIs or is it a scene based choice? Again, seeing the state of variables here, i have no idea what to pick in order to avoid that.
So far in the story this is the choice that triggers the lesbian path with the curious younger sister. I picked the bottom choice, as I'm not a fan of her going towards that path without being with the MC first. Also, not a fan of the homely ex GF...sending nudes to her, which was the starting of putting her on that path.

My compilation mod has the UCD mod, which also works like URM...but displays the info on screen. (As shown in the image bellow.) But your right, there are many choices that have no hidden info that tell the player what result some choices will do later to the story path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regards.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes