Ren'Py Baskin All-In the Family [v1.04] [TheSugarRay]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
From this game's OP:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From the dev's previous game's OP:

:WaitWhat:

Uh, yeah. The game you were looking at was a Demo of a few games that the dev was considering making. They had a vote, and this one won. So, it's literally the same game, just hopefully expanded from the demo.

Feb 7, 2018
You know, in the planned tags, for a second I thought it said "Foot binding".

Never have I been more glad to have poor reading comprehension then now.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I get the desire to have a MC with body hair instead of a smooth Ken doll, but at some point you have to be honest about how bad the body hair looks.

MC needs a full body wax ASAP.

Especially when he's covered in quills but has no pubes.

Last edited:
Reactions: AceTrainerRusty

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why does Bryerly's text skip so fast? I have to keep scrolling back just to read her text. The Dev needs to slow them down.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Why does Bryerly's text skip so fast? I have to keep scrolling back just to read her text. The Dev needs to slow them down.
I read it as Bryerly just motormouthing some verbal diarrhea. Not anything worthwhile reading, but just to show she's talking a mile a minute.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RaBuddy

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I read it as Bryerly just motormouthing some verbal diarrhea. Not anything worthwhile reading, but just to show she's talking a mile a minute.
I know but I try to read every word when playing unless it's either boring or I've read it already.

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
You aren't the only one. That's me trying to be clever. She's talking really fast. The other hints are her text goes off the bottom of the screen and the MC complains about it in his next dialogue.

I could change it but saying "She talks too fast for you to follow" is so boring.

You get me.

Reactions: Faptime and CircaAD

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
Are there any wrong answers?
No, it's mostly about preference. There are variables that make the girls say cuter things and move the relationships faster.

You know, in the planned tags, for a second I thought it said "Foot binding".

Never have I been more glad to have poor reading comprehension then now.
I don't have assets for that.
any lesbian tag in the future?
Yes.
There was another question about fetish options. Lesbian action was optional in Candied Oblivion (though the MC was present). I plan to make the less universal fetishes optional. If someone doesn't like exhibitionism they will hate me. I think everyone who played chapter 1 figured out the
. So, there is unavoidable incest.

A part of me wishes I had put a fetish option in the first chapter so that people would get a feel for it but then people might think that fetish is a big part of the game to come. It's a temporary problem for the first release.
I try to stick to the standards for options that Killer7 and Sisterly Lust laid out for me.

Reactions: CircaAD

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
You aren't the only one. That's me trying to be clever. She's talking really fast. The other hints are her text goes off the bottom of the screen and the MC complains about it in his next dialogue.

I could change it but saying "She talks too fast for you to follow" is so boring.
Wouldnt you achieve the same feeling of her talking fast by removing the spaces between words? I have seen it in a few other games. unless the point was for mc to ask her again to repeat?

best of health

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
the only complaint i have so far since i just started it is the mc hair jesus he needs the hair gone from his arms and chest asap

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes