• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
so we have to start from the begining... i fucking hate grinding and remakes, will give it a try and see what they improved...

console commands to make it less grinding -->

Comida = Food
Fuerza = Muscle
Estudio = Study
Energia = Energy cell
Dinero = Money
Pop = Popularity
Rep = Reputation
labia = Speaks
BuenM = Good master

Example: Comida = 9999

(remember words are case sensitive so respect Capital letters)

Hi there

How do we access the console?

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
I'm looking for a way to make the game on Android, but the renpy compressor sends me an error message and I can't compress the game for android, I'll figure out how to do this correctly. I hope someone will help me at this point.
Hi thx for quick response.
Wish you luck with that.
Original game was really good, this one could be better.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018

Agradezco una vez mas a todos, por el apoyo recibido, y me alegra mucho que todos estén disfrutando el juego. He leído varios comentarios acerca de bajar la dificultad sobre la comida y el combustible, y las penalizaciones. Vamos a revisarlo para la versión 1.1.2. Ahora hablemos del contenido de la nueva versión.
1. Se espera terminar con la historia inicial de Elena, hasta que ella sea tu novia.
2. Se agregara las misiones para la cueva y sus recompensas.
3. Se hará introducción a los nuevos villanos del juego. Kyo no es la única mala de la historia.
4. Se avanzara con la historia de Carol.
Esperamos tener esta entrega ha mas tardar el 15 de Agosto. Quizás se lance una versión prueba pero en español, para que sea testeado. Una vez mas gracias a todos y mil disculpa por los bug que hayan encontrado y fastidiado su diversión.

I thank you all once again for the support you have received, and I am very happy that everyone is enjoying the game. I have read several reviews about lowering the difficulty about food and fuel, and penalties. Let's review it for version 1.1.2. Now let's talk about the content of the new version.

1. It is hoped to end Elena's initial story, until she is your girlfriend.
2. The quests for the cave and its rewards will be added.
3. The new villains of the game will be introduced. Kyo isn't the only bad guy in history.
4. Carol's story will be advanced.
We hope to have this delivery no later than August 15. Maybe a trial version will be released, but in Spanish, to make it tested. Once again thank you all and a thousand apology for the bugs you have found and screwed up your fun.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Someone knows how to get Elena's bikini.
Fui a la tienda de ropa pero no me pongo el traje, solo sale el oso.
Note: sorry my english is not very good
el drop es de 1/100 tener paciencia. the drop is 1/100 to be patient.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Here's my gripe! i keep getting fined £5000 i now owe £11000 & i'm only on my second day? & my current quest is buy a dress for £1000..... 50 steps forward 5000 steps back i could be playing for some time :LOL:

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Here's my gripe! i keep getting fined £5000 i now owe £11000 & i'm only on my second day? & my current quest is buy a dress for £1000..... 50 steps forward 5000 steps back i could be playing for some time :LOL:
In the following delivery we will lower those penalties, so that they are not a problem, be patient until the second delivery.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
lol... i feel ya... lost 5000 two days in a row... ended up using saveeditonline to get my money up...

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
not really
Totally mess of bugs
And whenn u have reached the Pricipal after 100 times get unconcious because of no food ^^
then game is over of bug.. ANd mess with language too
Download the fix bug, and all those bugs have been fixed. Maybe you've downloaded it before and it hasn't worked, but that's right now, so try again this time you shouldn't give it any problems.
Fix bug general 1.1-4:
Fix bug Log Quest :
Make sure the file contains Tl/English/ EventIncEsc.rpy

Reactions: SlendermanX

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Well thats was dissapointing. I honestly thought dev would have listened to fans and stopped the mindless clickin from one location to another, Sadly this is not the case and yet again mindless clicking to get places is in the game. Add to that the volume of bugs such as food going from 400 to 0 in 2 clicks and the lack of knowing what the f to do and you get one giant cluster fuck. Quest log is useless might aswell say click a million times at this location to complete this quest.
Edit: Yes i have the bug fixes yes i have the fixed quest log. Games still buggy, clicking a million times to complete a quest is annoying as hell. Language sucks ass i mean i speak engrish a sort of retarded version of english and somehow this game makes me look like a master of english

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Well thats was dissapointing. I honestly thought dev would have listened to fans and stopped the mindless clickin from one location to another, Sadly this is not the case and yet again mindless clicking to get places is in the game. Add to that the volume of bugs such as food going from 400 to 0 in 2 clicks and the lack of knowing what the f to do and you get one giant cluster fuck. Quest log is useless might aswell say click a million times at this location to complete this quest.
Edit: Yes i have the bug fixes yes i have the fixed quest log. Games still buggy, clicking a million times to complete a quest is annoying as hell. Language sucks ass i mean i speak engrish a sort of retarded version of english and somehow this game makes me look like a master of english
Thank you for your opinion, I'm sorry you didn't like the game. I do not think that you can reduce the amount of click and more if the system is like an rpg, yet your opinion is very valid.

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
1.whats up with the power for the car?. you get fined each 8 days because of it 600$
2. why do you get penelised after going to school?
this is a kick in the balls beeing that the game already is grinding based. this cannot be named VN if you have to grinde stats imo

Last edited:

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
whats up with the power for the car? you get fined each 8 days because of it 600$ ...this is a kick in the balls beeing that the game already is grinding based. this cannot be named VN if you have to grinde stats imo
You can recharge the car at the gas station with Kamila. She'll sell you the full tank for $300.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes