Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
loving all those juicy thicc characters... all those fantacy looking characters so yummy design wish you can do whatever you want with them lol

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Wow.Its amazing how in 9 days i have a 35k debt .How the hell do you even make money in this game?
Also i know its a game and all but no1 faints if they dont eat half a day during school.That crap was taken to the extreme lol.

arts29

Mar 31, 2018
So buggy...
Elena Quest doesn't work (I have return to the School City on Saturday)?
In the middle of the city is nothing, not even Karmen.
I'll tried to open the door Elenas room on Saturday and got the message "She is in the school".
I even spend a few times with her during the week.
Karmen Quest also doesn't work (go back to Karmen, show her the card Cecilia gave you so you can buy things from her store),
i talked to Karmen on wednesday and got this answer... "Get lost idiot, i will not trade with you".
So weird... I just do not get any further ~.~

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
The original is buggy af , and the navigation is shitty , you have to click 999 time to get out of the fucking house , also gave us 100 side characters but develope none of them .
Hopefully this remake will be better

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
i just need a save to get past this first quest, explore the damn school been over it 10x times

Reactions: plidenka

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
So buggy...
Elena Quest doesn't work (I have return to the School City on Saturday)?
In the middle of the city is nothing, not even Karmen.
I'll tried to open the door Elenas room on Saturday and got the message "She is in the school".
I even spend a few times with her during the week.
Karmen Quest also doesn't work (go back to Karmen, show her the card Cecilia gave you so you can buy things from her store),
i talked to Karmen on wednesday and got this answer... "Get lost idiot, i will not trade with you".
So weird... I just do not get any further ~.~
I cover the bug that you have I will review the code, in that part of the game, it catches the eye that bug. Thanks for the information.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Scanned through the comments and some people know how to open the console and some are asking how to even open it and insert the cheat codes so ...

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN OPEN THE CONSOLE HERE!?..

also why no one is answering? ffs

Cofaxer

May 31, 2019
Ok, I finally "finished" the game and read all of this thread and that is what I want to say.
1 First of all, Leocid, thank you for the game.
2 This is the things that I want to address base on what I see so far:

Positives
1)"Art style" and visualisation. It's mindblowing!

Negatives
1) Obviously, the game is not completed ;)

Things that could be improved:
1) Story and background
Personally, I think that story should be closely related to dungeon crawler fighting system (As an example: "Evil Witch want to dominate on the "lady island" and summon dungeons with monsters. In response natives(sisters of some sort of holy order) find and summon the chosen hero (Main hero(MH) of the story) to fight evil back. To do so he must obtain (add any number) war maidens and band them.") So with this concept, you can constantly add new dungeons and progress story even after full release of the game. (As an example: "Each dungeon could have its own quest line with female main boss, that must be "defeated" by the main hero". After being "defeated" boss will be put into jail and MH could "defeat" it as much as he pleases (Its game for adults after all)).
2) Fighting system
Do it visually like HoMM3 and Disciples2 hybrid (2D view and close to each other) so you will need to add only attack animations.
Balance exp gain and enemy difficult (just standard balancing).
Add more complex rpg system (2 active skills and 1 passive for girls and 4 active skills for MH based on girls currently in a team)
More enemies, more dungeons, more girls (in perspective).
3) Food and energy should be reworked and must be shown on the main screen. Personally, I don't think that the whole "Food" thing should exist in the first place, maybe it would be better if the food will give some buffs for energy and/or fighting.
4) Too much skill grind. Intelligent, Strength, Fame, Charm my personal choice.
You can lvl up them (1 each day buy your choice) when you do your breakfast (+50).
You can lvl up them in the orphanage with some help (+50) (Intelligent - Library(local Librarian), Strength - Gym(local Couch), Fame - photograph for the local newspaper(local Main redactor/Principal), Charm - flirting in the cafe(Ekaterina)) In the end you can get only 50% of your total skill stat from this dealings and game will notice you buy unlocking "romance/sex" rout with helping character.
You can lvl up skills further in the city by the same way (+100) (Intelligent - Church Library(church Librarian), Strength - Gym(Couch), Fame - photograph for the city newspaper(Main redactor), Charm - flirting in the cafe(some sort of island pop star or something like that)) with the same outcome.
5) Bugfixes ofc.

In the end, just want to say thank you for your work. I hope to see more improvements in future releases ;)

Reactions: jhose15xs

Cofaxer

May 31, 2019
Reactions: Fringgs

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Reactions: Fringgs

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
sorry if im repeating this but when i meet the principal in her room for the first time the game gets an error and refuses to palay further on. this is after i copied Bug Fix file 1.1-3 into the game folder

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
sorry if im repeating this but when i meet the principal in her room for the first time the game gets an error and refuses to palay further on. this is after i copied Bug Fix file 1.1-3 into the game folder
Need bug fix 1.1-4 go back few pages its somewhere amongst all the posts.
Edit let me save you trouble of going back through old posts as im feeling nice for once
Download the fix bug, and all those bugs have been fixed. Maybe you've downloaded it before and it hasn't worked, but that's right now, so try again this time you shouldn't give it any problems.
Fix bug general 1.1-4:
Fix bug Log Quest :
Make sure the file contains Tl/English/ EventIncEsc.rpy

Reactions: vengefulspirit

vkfo1997

May 14, 2017
Ok, I finally "finished" the game and read all of this thread and that is what I want to say.
1 First of all, Leocid, thank you for the game.
2 This is the things that I want to address base on what I see so far:

Positives
1)"Art style" and visualisation. It's mindblowing!

Negatives
1) Obviously, the game is not completed ;)

Things that could be improved:
1) Story and background
Personally, I think that story should be closely related to dungeon crawler fighting system (As an example: "Evil Witch want to dominate on the "lady island" and summon dungeons with monsters. In response natives(sisters of some sort of holy order) find and summon the chosen hero (Main hero(MH) of the story) to fight evil back. To do so he must obtain (add any number) war maidens and band them.") So with this concept, you can constantly add new dungeons and progress story even after full release of the game. (As an example: "Each dungeon could have its own quest line with female main boss, that must be "defeated" by the main hero". After being "defeated" boss will be put into jail and MH could "defeat" it as much as he pleases (Its game for adults after all)).
2) Fighting system
Do it visually like HoMM3 and Disciples2 hybrid (2D view and close to each other) so you will need to add only attack animations.
Balance exp gain and enemy difficult (just standard balancing).
Add more complex rpg system (2 active skills and 1 passive for girls and 4 active skills for MH based on girls currently in a team)
More enemies, more dungeons, more girls (in perspective).
3) Food and energy should be reworked and must be shown on the main screen. Personally, I don't think that the whole "Food" thing should exist in the first place, maybe it would be better if the food will give some buffs for energy and/or fighting.
4) Too much skill grind. Intelligent, Strength, Fame, Charm my personal choice.
You can lvl up them (1 each day buy your choice) when you do your breakfast (+50).
You can lvl up them in the orphanage with some help (+50) (Intelligent - Library(local Librarian), Strength - Gym(local Couch), Fame - photograph for the local newspaper(local Main redactor/Principal), Charm - flirting in the cafe(Ekaterina)) In the end you can get only 50% of your total skill stat from this dealings and game will notice you buy unlocking "romance/sex" rout with helping character.
You can lvl up skills further in the city by the same way (+100) (Intelligent - Church Library(church Librarian), Strength - Gym(Couch), Fame - photograph for the city newspaper(Main redactor), Charm - flirting in the cafe(some sort of island pop star or something like that)) with the same outcome.
5) Bugfixes ofc.

In the end, just want to say thank you for your work. I hope to see more improvements in future releases ;)
can you share your save pls.

sincero24

Jun 30, 2017
im stuck at wednesday with the flowergirl i cant get her the card or cant buy swimmsuit
can somebody help me

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
I know it's not just this dev that does this but if there is a creampie tag there should also be a pregnancy tag unless we have the option to "wrap it" or make the woman take the pill. Actions have consequences, good or bad but that is the decision of the player and makes the game more meaningful.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I have play old game from this devs. Bastard girls now Abandoned, very boring and now here new Bastard girls R .. lol.
would not play that before all bug is away and better game then maybe one day.

arts29

Mar 31, 2018
I cover the bug that you have I will review the code, in that part of the game, it catches the eye that bug. Thanks for the information.
Uploaded the save file, I do not know if it will help you.
Cause i never got any Error messages or something like that.

Cofaxer

May 31, 2019
Just change language before speaking with her it helps me.

Reactions: SBVox3
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes