Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I found a huge bug i think when i try to see the princable i keep getting i should explore the school and talk to anyone i can i have been through the school 46 times talked to every one even fainted 21 times and still cant talk to princable any help Please

skydra

May 4, 2017
more points for food in the cafeteria and pizzeria without penalty

menu 1
food 220
labia 10

menu 2
food 250
strong 10

menu 3
food 270
estudio 10

dessert
food 80

pizza
food 200
labia 10

----------

agree kamila store

hamburger
+300 food

Last edited:

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i play the game when it was released with the bugs it had, after i apply the fixes those go away.
the only problemsi have is the bug, i asume is bug, when sophie at lvl 24 damage or at least ehrn attacking a monster in the cave the game send me to my room with the combat UI on as mention above. also i notice that in school when you go from place to place you use 30 food and when you walk you use , i think , 10 and when you talk you use 5 food. i don't have any problem with the energy.
also for elena's quest i got her the bikini how i can give it to her? i date her and didn't give it .

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So this is pretty confusing. What the hell is the "School City"? Its not the usual place where you can find Elena on saturday mornings and it can't be the school itself because i can't go there. So where am i supposed to go to continue???

NVM...you need to talk with Elisa again then and only then Elena shows up on saturday. The questlog should mention this.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
how come ur quests are in english?
Because i used the bugfix that got posted on several pages before.

gundam_00 that is student city. I was at exactly this place on saturday morning, noon and afternoon and there was no Elena. So this can't be the school city or something bugged out or having one date with Elena is the only thing that is in the game so far...

NVM...you need to talk with Elisa again then and only then Elena shows up on saturday. The questlog should mention this.

Last edited:

skydra

May 4, 2017
more luck for the roulette / mas suerte en la ruleta

if you need help to raise the possibilities in roulette I leave this modified file to increase enough luck in roulette is 80% sure to get something

-----------

si necesitan ayuda para subir las posibilidades en la ruleta te dejo este archivo modificado para incrementar bastante la suerte en la ruleta es 80% seguro de sacar algo

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Don't know, if this is only me but when Sophie is reaching level 24 in fighting, the battle interface is not going away and is always present (Mentioned this in the old thread.). Level 23 is fine.
its not only you, ive got the same issue...

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
yh but i lose 1000 500 or 5000 al the time
i see. i got that too. what i did is this: before the end of the day i save the game and then i continue until after class to see what random event i will get. if i get an event that make me lose money then i load the game and try again . that way i avoid the 5000 or 1000 money from losing them. don't forget those are rng so it might repeat few times better have this multiple days just in case this won't help

bryaxe

Jul 2, 2018
i see. i got that too. what i did is this: before the end of the day i save the game and then i continue until after class to see what random event i will get. if i get an event that make me lose money then i load the game and try again . that way i avoid the 5000 or 1000 money from losing them. don't forget those are rng so it might repeat few times better have this multiple days just in case this won't help
ok thx now ive got another problemm i cant progress where is student city i should meet some1 there

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
So my game gets error when meeting the principal for first time in her office(after school tour). Error is in "game/tl/english/eventIncEsc.rpy" line 163
TypeError:%o format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

So.. ehh?
Also on a side note. The babes still look good, but the game mechanics even after rework are pure sheit.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes