TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
either get the fix patch 7 on patreon, or wait a week for the major bug free public version.
ah i rather get the patreon fix then wait a week :eek:

edit - nevermind i'll just wait a week, i can't get the fix on patreon cause im not a member plus i spent my cash on dlsite lol.

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
Was My Favorite Game but now really Full of bugs i really hope you can fix it and make it better i always get the script but says , game/MiniGBanio.rpy,Line7, and there is no reload or rollback buttons

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
is this a bug fix??? bcoz my game crashsed after the first sex scene... and where to put this and how?
Just drop all the files extracted from the fix into the "game" folder, and click to replace existing files

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
The moment Sophie beats Cornelia I get transferred at the entrance of the cave and the quest still tells me to go confront cornelia. When I do Cornelia seems beaten if I hit her once more I end up at the cave again. Seems I am in a loop and I cannot finish the quest. Fixed has been applied.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
There are notes (walkthrough2 perhaps) that mention using potions outside of combat. If so, how?

Never use health potions in fight. Only use it after the fight to restore health to Sophie(Red at cemetry too).
O-

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes