Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The moment Sophie beats Cornelia I get transferred at the entrance of the cave and the quest still tells me to go confront cornelia. When I do Cornelia seems beaten if I hit her once more I end up at the cave again. Seems I am in a loop and I cannot finish the quest. Fixed has been applied.
Did you install the patch 1.8.8? With that, I did not have that problem.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
So guys there is only new content with Olivia and Cornelia yes?
Pleas say if there any sex scene with Cornelia? Second somebody say about Elena improvement its what or somebody mistake?
And also how much new content is here?

Glib

Jan 6, 2018
I don't want to be mean, but literally the only reason i play this game occasionally is Sophie. She is the only (non hideous) character who isn't a bimbo out of a fever dream and has some decent characterization. Then i play the game, get a bug in the one Sophie scene, fix that bug and turn the game off disappointed seeing that my content has run out. dis gaem a teas :l

gtox

Apr 26, 2018
1612802971767.png
I get this error when starting a new file installed the 1.8 fix this error always happens at the first sex scene.

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
hey dumb question or bug,

Miranda told me to go to the port, but at the port there is only "travel to Korosu" or "do not travel".

Am i missing something or is this a bug?

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018

Miranda told me to go to the port, but at the port there is only "travel to Korosu" or "do not travel".

ok, the event is considered complete without even happening once, it is probly a bug

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018

Yeah I have exactly the same thing nothing can be found in the port other than those two options. That sucks.

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
For Cornelia

it's pretty straight forward with new questlines which come with this update.
olivia: be a customer in beach bar and go to lower level to start her questline.
players won't need to wait like a fool as for miranda except one step.
i personally have encountered a bug where i need to finish the first few quests twice before i can do the rest, other than that pretty smooth.
after the questline players can spend the day in olivia's apartment.

cornelia: have get her in gas station and can't access sophie's room. then go to toilet to start her questline.
the problem with this questline is players need to do a ton of level grinding, by a ton i mean quite literally.
sophie needs to have at least lv18 to be able to deal reasonable damage to jungle monsters, and even higher if players want to kill the boss monster. one guy in discord can't beat the boss with lv28, which makes me think beating the boss requires lv30+... i strongly recommend using the mod to save time, at least for this part.
on top of the ridiculous level grind, the battle system now has enemy attack animations, which slow down the game significantly. so i pick up a new hobbit, which is holding down ctrl button during the game, ctrl can speed up attack animations just like dialogs.
the path leading to jungle boss is up, right, up, left, up, left, right, right, up, right, left, left. notice the directions here are what the arrow buttons are showing, not where they're located.
after this ridiculous boss fight, players need to fight cornelia herself. however if you can pass jungle boss, cornelia won't cause any trouble.
after the ritual, players can see cornelia cleaning living room in the morning and collecting clothes in mc's room, but neither leads to sex scene.
For miranda:

She somtimes show at as a Random event on the carwash site.
She needs to appear ther twice, once normal and one time with upgraded carwash site.

a few pages back has someone already wrote a guide like above about it.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Does olivia have a glitch, in the quests t says to visit her in the staff room after her apartment but nothing progresses, plus her ring quest reappears at the club again. Also anything new for cornelia after sophie saying not to enter her room because she's drunk?

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
does anyone know the console command, to make Sophie level up or more expirienced?
My Sophie is only Level 20 and the grind is excessively bad

mancelut

Oct 4, 2018
After each fight in the jungle the health bars stay at the top of the screen and I get punted back to the camp site. Can't explore

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
I have a bug with olivia, y send her ring and go to her home 2 days but a few days later the event restart

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes