Raincrowd

Dec 14, 2017
Also can somebody help what to do I use bugfix but cant progress with Olivia quest. Visit Olivia in staff room but there is always 3 of teachers what to do?
I had the same problem, I kept trying, after the week the animation came out

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
And I found one more bug with Conelia in first quest. When it say talk to Camila its not possible to talk with her because nothing happens. When I click on her she jsut open her shop but nothing else

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i am supposed to meet miranda at port but i dont where that is

Edit: Never mind seemed to have played out fine

Last edited:

Paniya

May 28, 2017
ok you need to treat her like a bitch in her apartment (frist option). and the event hapens in teachers lounge
Edit: sok still bugg, continues until her mission stage 10, and she reapear again in the club...

For everyone stuck at Olivia's quest, there's a bug but you can continue with the quest. All you have to do is do the ring quest two times. After fucking her first time in her apartment again you have to go to the club and start the quest from the beginning. But that time story will continue with her forward.

Where you can find her next and how will the next scene will be triggered appear in the quest log.

The big Question mark at the top --> quest --> girls. (Choose Olivia).

salilk2111

Jun 16, 2017
I am at Olivia quest, where the quest says I have to take the ring to Cecilia. I went to her but there is no option for giving the ring to her or any dialogue, she is directly asking me to check the bikini. How would I proceed in the quest or is it bugged?

Paniya

May 28, 2017
I am at Olivia quest, where the quest says I have to take the ring to Cecilia. I went to her but there is no option for giving the ring to her or any dialogue, she is directly asking me to check the bikini. How would I proceed in the quest or is it bugged?
You have to follow all the steps from the begging of that quest. Just going to meet Cecilia won't trigger the ring scene.

First: Church ---> Second: Maid's Guild --> Last: Cecilia in the mall shop.

Reactions: zoe_meat

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
For Cornelia

For miranda:

She somtimes show at as a Random event on the carwash site.
She needs to appear ther twice, once normal and one time with upgraded carwash site.

a few pages back has someone already wrote a guide like above about it.
is there easy way to upgrade Sophia

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how do i get the miranda alexa event? i talk to alexa in the art club but after that nothing happened.

kokor

Dec 7, 2019
I'm stuck where it says "wait till you have classes with olivia at school" in hints but nothing triggers in class. any help ?
and yes i tried to repeat the quest went to club but she is not there.

Last edited:

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i start the game from the begging and i notice that when you have to go to every room in the school before you meet with the director is blocked by kyo followers which shouldn;t happen since the event didn't happen yet. is there something you can skip it except lose from hunger

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Can someone verify that there are actual loli in this? From the previews it looks like the maid is, but that is only compared to the giant rediculously oversized amazonian women. So she would probably not be considered loli in any other setting. Just want to know if the tag is correct thanks!

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I'm stuck where it says "wait till you have classes with olivia at school" in hints but nothing triggers in class. any help ?
and yes i tried to repeat the quest went to club but she is not there.
For that event, Olivia, also to being the class teacher, has to team up with the MC for study work group.
You can try saving the game when Olivia appears at the classroom door:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And reload it until you trigger that event, which is random. Since the scene of that class can be a normal, o where the MC forms group with another student, or group with Olivia:
scene that changes in that event. if the MC forms the work group with Olivia:

Last edited:
Reactions: kokor

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
OK, I got the ring from Olivia. The Quest Girls instruction says to "take the ring to the Brotherhood, maybe I can convince them and they will take the ring". I have taken the MC to the Temple of the Brotherhood and all I get is the screen from the earlier Quest Plus event. Where else are the Brotherhood?

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
I can't deliver ring to anyone... There is no option to give it to Cecilia, whenever i got up to 2.floor in mall she asks if i want to try my luck with Bikinis...

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
OK, I got the ring from Olivia. The Quest Girls instruction says to "take the ring to the Brotherhood, maybe I can convince them and they will take the ring". I have taken the MC to the Temple of the Brotherhood and all I get is the screen from the earlier Quest Plus event. Where else are the Brotherhood?
Olivia's ring must be taken to Cecilia Giovanny, the owner of the clothing store in the Mall:

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes