CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
What do i miss ? I can't trigger that event :/ Just asked that 1 post above ur answer.
In the spoiler screenshot, the MC tells Cecilia Giovanny:

I need to send a package to the outside world, and I have not been able to because both the sisterhood and the maids' guild are distracted in the preparations for a festival to be held soon.
Or you can try loading the 15-6-LT1.save containing the Full Save.zip from this link, which I believe is a save of that event:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-leocid2.33364/post-5077715

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
I've progressed too much since that event... I did so many others while hoping there is an other requirement i will complete during.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
How has it played out fine? Several here, including me, seem to have the same problem.
Well since i didnt know what port i was suppose to meet her at i just kept playing and after a few days i got a call from her telling me to meet her and her daughter at the the beach bar

Reactions: MacCloud

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I've progressed too much since that event... I did so many others while hoping there is an other requirement i will complete during.
It appears I have to get the Brotherhood and the Maids to decline to help ---I can't get an acknowledgment from them ---
Quest 1) Take the ring to the brotherhood:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quest 2) Take the ring to the maid's guild:

Quest 3) Take the ring to Cecilia Giovanny:

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
Quest 1) Take the ring to the brotherhood:

Quest 2) Take the ring to the maid's guild:

Quest 3) Take the ring to Cecilia Giovanny:

I got the first two screens of Quest 1, but when I go to the Brotherhood I get the screen that goes with with QuestPlus Activity. Something is not triggering the new screen.

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
I got the first two screens of Quest 1, but when I go to the Brotherhood I get the screen that goes with with QuestPlus Activity. Something is not triggering the new screen.
CATOXO Thanks for your help, I am still trying to figure this out -----

Reactions: CAT0X0

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
really need help its frustrating rn cant get sophia to come to the school am i missing something?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes