• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Jan 12, 2019
is there more way to workout but maid because there taking forever
Just use the cheat mod in the OP. It's pretty good.
Save often and if a stat suddenly becomes too high and causes a crash, then you can load back and lower that stat with it.

The game right now is so grindy and poorly optimised that it's really not worth playing legitimately.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok i got over 1000 strenth but still and sat but nothing
ok i have to meet with my girlfriend and talk before on Friday then do it

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
in the mall, after youve talked to freya bout karmen
yeah ty dude btw am trying to get the bikini for elena but all i get is this dam shit lol the rng in this box is worse tham the rng in the drop for legendary items in mmorpgs XDDDD do i relly need to wait til that bikini drop or is there any other way or i am missing someting

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i think this a good game may have need work on money but when you lost 5000 roll back some then save then lose that save likely it change what happen like you got +10 pop

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
i think this a good game may have need work on money but when you lost 5000 roll back some then save then lose that save likely it change what happen like you got +10 pop
you can also change your money to 100k by using one of the editors i posted above and you dont have to care bout the money penalties...
youll have to change the value of the variable: dineros ...

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
yeah ty dude btw am trying to get the bikini for elena but all i get is this dam shit lol the rng in this box is worse tham the rng in the drop for legendary items in mmorpgs XDDDD do i relly need to wait til that bikini drop or is there any other way or i am missing someting
i dont realy know if it works, so make a backup of youre save before you try...
use or the renpy save editor: https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/ and change the value of ElenaBikini1Lucky to 1 ...

zbob19

May 6, 2018
How do you replenish energy cell? I know you need to buy food for the food bar, but the energy cell doesn’t refill. I have to keep paying 600$ because my car keeps running out of power.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
How do you replenish energy cell? I know you need to buy food for the food bar, but the energy cell doesn’t refill. I have to keep paying 600$ because my car keeps running out of power.
you can get energy cells at the gas station for 300, but dont buy more then one at once...

May 6, 2017
Leocid2 Tengo que decir que hasta el momento me ha gustado bastante la historia y sobre todo con esas preciosas chicas. Se que hay bastantes cosas por mejorar y que seguramente trabajaras duro mejorar esos aspectos, Así que espero que sigas desarrollando con muchas ganas este juego y espero con ansias la próxima actualización!

Por cierto si necesitas ayuda con la traducción o con los diálogos en español estaré encantado de ayudarte en lo que pueda.

I have to say that until now I liked the story and especially those thick and beautiful girls. I know that there are many things to improve and that you will probably work hard to improve those aspects, so I hope you continue to develop this game with great enthusiasm and I look forward to the next update!

By the way, if you need help with the translation or with the dialogues in Spanish, I will be able to help you as much as possible.

Reactions: Terryujin
D

Deleted member 879257

hi leocid2,

First of all, I would like to say that it is a great game and it will be a great experience for everyone who likes and supports the game.

Now for my question, could you add more memory options to the game?

mfg Fluffy7

ps: sorry for my bad english is not my main language :)

mtkut

Jun 9, 2017
In this "remake" version there is only couple of scenes, and if you guys refer to the archive.rpa for content, then most of the size of that file are the scenes from the old version

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
just had a look at your save... you probably have to talk to her some more in her room... if i remember right shes been lying at the bed reading a magazine at the point i got the date with her... at your safe shes painting her toothnails...

Edit: Yep... thats it... if you do this (till the point shes reading the mag) shell say she wants a date with you...

if you talk to her in her room every day from your save on... you should be there on wednesday...
Thanks

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes