Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
So for all they are interest in my old walkthrough i had start now the new 1.6C. There comes some changes to the daily progress, because now you can better farm "fame" in the cave too. The new Walkthrough comes after i had complete the whole content (without any cheating).
Use the fast travel mechanic for repeating the spiderquest and save food reserve in the cave.

Also some changes by the negative results are much better now. only -500$ is given.

Last edited:
Reactions: jhose15xs

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
That Game is My Favorite From long Time a Go but the Quest Log dose not show all the active quests i hope there is way to fix it and by the way i already downloaded Game Fix 10 but that didnt fix the quest log, i do really wish this game to be on the top and the creator can fix all the bugs ♥, thank you

airze

Feb 8, 2018
dude, How can I open bikini contest??? A woman said every 15day open bikini contest, but It can't occur...
its happens every 15 day but only counts days the beach gives a pay report at the end so you need to keep all building staffed and all thing in top order for the 15 days checking it every day not just skipping days

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
I really like this one but had to give up on it, spent hours in the sandbox figuring out the "quest" guide, the locations, and scratching my head why nothing triggers ever even after your stats are high enough. Too clunky, too random, time playing versus time fooling with girls is seriously skewed.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I really like this one but had to give up on it, spent hours in the sandbox figuring out the "quest" guide, the locations, and scratching my head why nothing triggers ever even after your stats are high enough. Too clunky, too random, time playing versus time fooling with girls is seriously skewed.
You have to have the script/console open for this game at all times. There's hours of bullshit and fuckery that can be avoided without feeling like you "cheated" just because they systems are so badly designed, triggers are poorly implemented, and the occasional content-locking bug.

shiroyacha007

Oct 16, 2020
hi guys ; when i do the
ceremony
with sasha , there is only one sex scene with here in here room that keep repeating , is that all there is or am i doing somthing wrong ?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes