loganthackary

Donor
Feb 5, 2017
I last played in v 1.5.0. When I tried to load my save from then, it would just kick me back to the main menu. Is there a reason for this and/or do I need to restart the game entirely?

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
folks. anyone has save from quest starting Mary with all mats and character max stats? if not any save from Mary quest start will be more then appreciated.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
wow in the original graphics and interface were different i tried about 10 minutes of this and threw it in trash-bin

Conny Beck

Jun 26, 2017
Hey everybody
I wanted to go to the cemetery and it said that Red is ill and that I have to get her to the hospital.But I can't get in the cemetary to do so...any advice?

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Hey everybody
I wanted to go to the cemetery and it said that Red is ill and that I have to get her to the hospital.But I can't get in the cemetary to do so...any advice?
ähhhh :D The Hospital is not in the cemetry ^^ Just go to the hospital and take the health care. Thats all.

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
Anyone know what to do when the security slave is not appearing in the morning before school? I cannot leave the house or find her so the game is stuck right now.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
The current Version got a lot of bugs and problems that was resolved befor. That is the reason why i currently dont to intent to play it until fixed. Iam sorry that my walkthrough is not complete. But i dont like it to overgrind the whole game just to hold up the beachbar at live.

raste

Nov 27, 2020
Yes Sophie is present, she only says to finish giving commands to the security slave before having breakfast
Ok, so you're really in the morning. In post #4104 I found something to this problem.

Last edited:

raste

Nov 27, 2020
The current Version got a lot of bugs and problems that was resolved befor. That is the reason why i currently dont to intent to play it until fixed. Iam sorry that my walkthrough is not complete. But i dont like it to overgrind the whole game just to hold up the beachbar at live.
Hi, you done with your walkthrough a great job. Thank you for that. One time it helped me much.
But I don't understand, why you pay 200 $ for the wood, if you can get it from Kamila for half the price. So you pay every 20 days 44.000 $ more than getting the wood from Kamila. I have Red only on Level 8, Sophie is on highest Level 32, EXP. from Sophie is nearly 300.000.
I have a big Excel-sheet and noticed from every day each parameter. So I see, that my money grown up in the last 80 days about 200.000$ (included Dollars, silver, gold, ruby, diamond, roses ballons and chocolate).Roses, ballons and chocolate I get from sending the slaves to grocery shopping. If I give them to Kyo, the money from Kyo's victim is additional. All together I have now about 500.000 $, but I don't think, that this will be enough to build the swimming-pool in the future.
By the way, did someone know, in which version the swimming-pool will coming?

So finally once again a big thanks for your walkthrough.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes