Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
i havent figured out how and when to give elena the bikini yet
you need a few dates with her till the point where you can choose the beach for a date... there shell ask you for a bikini...
on the next date there you can give it to her...

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How can I train my strength? I need 100 to talk to Elena, but can´t use the gym in the city to the north east, because I can not click on it.
And how do I start talking to Sasha?

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
How can I train my strength? I need 100 to talk to Elena, but can´t use the gym in the city to the north east, because I can not click on it.
And how do I start talking to Sasha?
you can train with Sophie in the morning at breakfast... but to be honest... later in the game youll need 1000 strength... so it be probably better for you to use a saveditor to get your strength up...

atm you only can do Quests for Elena and Elsia... so no need to talk to Sasha...

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
you can train with Sophie in the morning at breakfast... but to be honest... later in the game youll need 1000 strength... so it be probably better for you to use a saveditor to get your strength up...

atm you only can do Quests for Elena and Elsia... so no need to talk to Sasha...
Thank you! Would you say it´s worth it playng the older, abandoned version of the game if you wanna see more content?

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Thank you! Would you say it´s worth it playng the older, abandoned version of the game if you wanna see more content?
id say yes... but be aware its a lot of clicking between locations and its grindy too...
but i somehow enjoyed the old version... and theres a decent amount of content in it...
and to avoid some of the grind you still can use the saveditor...

you can use or the renpy save editor: https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/

Edit: added the Guide made by Manfegor for the old Version in case you need some additional help... ;-)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Bastard Girls R [v1.1-3] [Leocid2] (1.9 gb rar pc original)

386 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)

Note: A total of 690 mb of included music tracks (ambiental, relaxing, original...) were not compressed - if you want to play the game with that background music, download a full game release.

EDIT. as Alteni reported it seems that a few images were not compressed properly. For that error you could use (just unzip it into YOUR GAME folder). Sorry for that.

Last edited:

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
tired to play this new version...compare with old version,this new too terrible

ahihi12

Jun 24, 2017
Need some help my save can't work anymore can anyone have a save file to share . thank and i exploe everything why i can't go in to principal room ?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes