DrkShark

May 17, 2018
But if that bug has already been fixed please download the bugfix.
Se te ha pasado ese bug, todos estan diciendo (yo tambien) que hemos instalado todos los patches (Questlog fix, 1.1-2 y 1.1-3).
He hasta comenzado desde el principio y nada, siempre me cae el mismo error al hablar al principal :p

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
But if that bug has already been fixed please download the bugfix.
And yet we all have it despite aplying bugfix, but workaround for it is to change language to spanish for this single line that gives crash, you might as well suggest that.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
i did not play the original, but those Amazon Girls with armor and abs looks great.
guess time to give this one a try....

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Se te ha pasado ese bug, todos estan diciendo (yo tambien) que hemos instalado todos los patches (Questlog fix, 1.1-2 y 1.1-3).
He hasta comenzado desde el principio y nada, siempre me cae el mismo error al hablar al principal :p
Es raro ya se había corregido, yo mismo lo provee, lo voy a probar otra vez, pero ese bugfix se había corregido.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
And yet we all have it despite aplying bugfix, but workaround for it is to change language to spanish for this single line that gives crash, you might as well suggest that.
It's weird I'm going to check the bugfix, I shouldn't give that problem. I'm still going to try it.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
well i like the first one but after reading these 4 pages i'm skeptical. Also almost 2 gigs? is there a compression wizard out there to make this thing manageable?

Also to dev- I don't understand "if you don't like the game don't play it", how do I know if I like the game if I don't play it?

Wendigo

Aug 19, 2017
Anybody can tell me where to input cheat codes? idk what developer menu means or how to get there

ML005

Oct 2, 2018
eso mismo me a ocurrido despues de instalar el bugfix 1.1.3 sigue el problema en la oficina de la directora

D

Deleted member 698011

At the beginning when Sophie is explaining the polictics of the island and right after lifting the truck, a good guitar music plays. Does anyone know the name of it?

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
By a silly mistake the file that corrected the problem had not been placed, a thousand apologies.
Fix bug general 1.1-4:
Fix bug Log Quest :

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 698011

By a silly mistake the file that corrected the problem had not been placed, a thousand apologies.
Fix bug general 1.1-4:
Fix bug Log Quest :
Hello Leocid2, at the beginning when Sophie is explaining the politics of the island and right after lifting the truck, a good guitar music plays. What was the name of it?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Leocid2 I’ve started a new game after applying each bugfix up to 1.1.4 and game is still in spanish despite me choosing english

Reactions: Максgucch

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Fix bug general 1.1-4:
Fix bug Log Quest :
For some reason it is no longer avialable

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
With all of the bugfixes installed up through 1.1-4 the game crashes when speaking with the dean of the school due to line 163 in the file EventIncEsc having a percent sign in it. I simply used notepad++ to remove the percent sign and it worked without crashing.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes