Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
is there any here for a walkthrough?

Ideally the dev, should describe better with more assets the sex scenes.. last thing we want to see are swift poor described sex scenes...

Wank requires a sex scene with soul, not checkbox exercise sex scenes.
There was this walkthrough. I cannot guarantee it will work with the update though. Since shorts_20220125_160426.jpg

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
WT updated. The significant changes in the previously released parts are on the plane with Stella the stewardess, where the choices now affect her relationship score (which will affect which scene with her you'll get at the airport in the new chapter), as well as some of the choices during Julia's sequence in the hotel being tracked for future reference.

Also note that if Stella's relationship score is low, the game will arbitrarily skip past a whole-ass plot-essential scene where the MC's assistant is kidnapped in broad daylight. This looks like a coding slip.

New sex scenes are
at the airport with Stella (optional forced or automatic consensual scene, depending on relationship score)
lesbian scene involving Julia and the concierge (optional, depending on relationship score, not involving the MC)
raping the MC's wife in her sleep (optional)

Last edited:
Reactions: patrickB

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
WT updated. The significant changes in the previously released parts are on the plane with Stella the stewardess, where the choices now affect her relationship score (which will affect which scene with her you'll get at the airport in the new chapter), as well as some of the choices during Julia's sequence in the hotel being tracked for future reference.

Also note that if Stella's relationship score is low, the game will arbitrarily skip past a whole-ass plot-essential scene where the MC's assistant is kidnapped in broad daylight. This looks like a coding slip.

New sex scenes are
at the airport with Stella (optional forced or automatic consensual scene, depending on relationship score)
lesbian scene involving Julia and the concierge (optional, depending on relationship score, not involving the MC)
raping the MC's wife in her sleep (optional)
Thank you for the wt, sadly I have to wait til it changes format to use it as my phone doesn't work well with it as is. Hopefully someone will make a pdf or something. Regardless I appreciate the effort:)

Reactions: gregers

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021

Hi. What device did you play on?

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I made it !
at first choose NO with Mark Then with Margo choose 1,2,2,1,1 Margo will ask you 'did you cheat on your wife ?' choose 2 then choose'of course, the young' then 'yes,with a young'...........enter the bathroom , why are you in the guest bathroom , you wanted me to fuck you !
Thanks!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hotfix is no longer available, it is a bad idea to go for a single host, the best one these days is to use one of the multi upload web service.

Getting ready to go through the game, so more in-depth return later.

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes