Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.01.9] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Interesting demo... curious as to how the route will go. MC is obviously not meant to be a cuck/tool/weak/ whatever description you want and will lord it over the current wife and her crappy family as well as hopefully go after the dude in the hotel room mom, sister or daughter (?) once the divorce is set and his role is set. hopefully the dev will continue the game and provide us with alternatives! good luck sir. v/r Diego

Reactions: Karmakw and loikl

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's still up to airs as it went now, but if this shit isn't just a prologue and the course stays because of "plot", then yeah, it will go how most would expect it.

• Haha
Reactions: Gosamr

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This developer does not give me confidence if I abandon the first game, the same thing will happen to this one. 90% are harem fans that's why games with NTR die fast
View attachment 2090026 View attachment 2090027 View attachment 2090028
Believe me, I also want to think that harem fans are more but since several ntr games are still alive and several very good games without ntr died sometimes I doubt it :cautious:... but going back to this particular game I think the dev made a big mistake or he put a fairly firm base, let me explain:

1.- If the game is not going to be ntr, focusing more on the MC taking revenge on the family and wife (as it apparently is), he made the mistake of making a very long "intro" where you only see the MC being humiliated and giving the impression of being weak and pathetic, thus provoking distrust in users.

2.- If the game is going to focus on ntr, the base is firm, a weak and pathetic MC who is going to be humiliated and although he is going to be rich now, he will continue to suffer.

The truth is that until now it does not show signs of a clear path, giving rise to speculation without more, it could even end up being the typical game of "avoidable" or "there will be 2 routes" as several others sell them, which is impractical both from both technically and content-wise.

We will have to wait and see if this makes it to 3 updates or dies like so many others who had no head or tail.

Reactions: frankiller79

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So far the plot seems to indicate that this will be revenge story, where MC will payback the humiliations he received from his wife and in-laws. Will be interesting to see how it developes, normally not into NTR, but if there's revenge involved and getting vindication by MC it might be interesting.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is fucking weird even for an NTR game. Honestly, who cares if your wife cheats on you if it is a loveless arranged marriage where you never even fucked in the first place? Also, his secret is his family wealth is equal to the GDP of China and he was arranged to marry down to this bitch to keep him humble I guess that the next update will tell us how long he plans to continue to humor the abusive family but this is a head-scratcher, that's for sure.

Jul 21, 2022
Okay, from what I understand, the 'MC is a very normal, real-life, everyday character (as may be one of the random guys in this thread), who catches his woman in bed with another man.

I think the key, to make this game a good game (and not the usual, boring, stupid ntr), is all in that phone call.

That phone call can change the MC's approach to his family and his new job. (And all the female colleagues in his new job = harem domain!!!).

A more aware, mature and determined MC in his new state.

An MC who will be able to choose whether to;

- Throw his psychopathic shithole of a wife out of the house (and continue with the netori-harem path)

- Turn his wife into his personal plaything. (Domination)

- Introduce his wife (Dominated) into the harem.

Get to be the president of the 'whole society and kick out one of those guys who was screwing his woman, or;

- Make him a harem partner in society.

- Make him a slave of the harem.

Meanwhile, a turning point, among the many girls he will meet, during the continuation of the 'adventure, he will find the woman of his dreams (not a female toilet) with whom he can;

- get married and start a new life.

- have a relationship with her but without getting married. (netori)

- introduce her to the 'harem, but as her choice. (of the woman)

A good way to serve a good cold dish of revenge and, at the same time, redeem one's life and dignity as a man and a human being.

I think I have given a good suggestion and a twist, to yet another stupid game, to turn it into something different, tolerant and playable.

Now let's see if this game' s idiot developer, starts to get serious!

ps: All traitors must suffer!!!

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Look at his other "game"... :KEK:
Thanks for the recommendation to take a "look at his other game" Yikes. Ya gotta work hard--or at least ignore feedback--to get that low a review score. I'm guessing it won't take long for this one to be abandoned too.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes