Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

2.90 star(s) 24 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's a 5' demo. If you're a slow reader...
The MC goes to 5 star hotel to make a delivery, finds his wife with another dude, they both humiliate him, when he tries to punch the guy, his wife defends him and humiliate him more and when he leaves the hotel he gets a phone call about finishing his "training" and how he's now going to start his business training as the CEO of a big company. He's then asked if he wants to include his wife in his inhertitance, he refuses, we get to know how his family is the richest in the world and after finishing his shift he returns home, where she's waiting for him like nothing happened and tells him he doesn't have to cook because she's ordered food. The end...

I guess we'll get the answer to your question about the 3 letter fetish in the next update. If he doesn't throw the wife to the streets where she belongs right away, he's probably gonna be a happy cuck.
I mean, we're waiting for the MC to abandon his wife, screw her for the rest of her life (and the asshole who banged her) and then make his harem of devotees... I guess schoolgirls and/or family like in 90% of harem games.

Otherwise I guess my interest in the game is... None.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I mean, we're waiting for the MC to abandon his wife, screw her for the rest of her life (and the asshole who banged her) and then make his harem of devotees... I guess schoolgirls and/or family like in 90% of harem games.

Otherwise I guess my interest in the game is... None.
She's not just in the game's banner, she is the only person there, so I'm not very optimistic about being able to get rid of her.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I suppose it will be a matter of sending it to the corner of ignored games.
I don't know what's going to happen. I'm just saying that if she's the only person in the banner, she must be a big part of the story. Someone said this is based on a webnovel so if anyone has read it, they can give us a few spoilers. That's if the dev's going to copy that webnovel completely of course and not just "borrow" parts of the story.

Reactions: Monster001

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know what's going to happen. I'm just saying that if she's the only person in the banner, she must be a big part of the story. Someone said this is based on a webnovel so if anyone has read it, they can give us a few spoilers. That's if the dev's going to copy that webnovel completely of course and not just "borrow" parts of the story.
I don't like the NTR, and I suspect if the wife is still in the game, it'll be the only thing we see, so I'm going to avoid this game completely.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Eh? This is kind of odd start. For NTR fans, there is no slow corruption of female love interest, which is the main draw. For romance/harem fans, you kill interest in her right from the start. I guess this could go with MC manning up , subduing the cheating wife ( who's after your money, when she finds out), and you can screw her over later on.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It's a 5' demo. If you're a slow reader...
The MC goes to 5 star hotel to make a delivery, finds his wife with another dude, they both humiliate him, when he tries to punch the guy, his wife defends him and humiliate him more and when he leaves the hotel he gets a phone call about finishing his "training" and how he's now going to start his business training as the CEO of a big company. He's then asked if he wants to include his wife in his inhertitance, he refuses, we get to know how his family is the richest in the world and after finishing his shift he returns home, where she's waiting for him like nothing happened and tells him he doesn't have to cook because she's ordered food. The end...

I guess we'll get the answer to your question about the 3 letter fetish in the next update. If he doesn't throw the wife to the streets where she belongs right away, he's probably gonna be a happy cuck.
Ok this can end in 2 ways:

1.- The MC is a total cuckold but now rich.
2.- The MC sends the wife out (or subdues her) and ends with a story of revenge/domination by the MC.

As you say this is still very early, the next update (if it arrives) will clarify it, so no real conclusion has to be given yet.

Good luck to the Dev and as a personal note I wish him to decide on a path (whatever he wants) but not to make "routes", that would be a total loss.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Bastian's Family Secret [v0.01] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder

- 51mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: leloil

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
BastiansFamilySecret-0.01.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Eh? This is kind of odd start. For NTR fans, there is no slow corruption of female love interest, which is the main draw. For romance/harem fans, you kill interest in her right from the start. I guess this could go with MC manning up , subduing the cheating wife ( who's after your money, when she finds out), and you can screw her over later on.
Not all who like ntr(there is a lot of meanings to this word, that it makes itself within the niche an endless matter of discussion. i would prefer that we didn't even use this word as every meaning of the word there is a correspondent in any language)prefer corruption, I like cheating/sharing/swinging, I don't really care if the girl will be a slut from the start. Though this game doesn't seem that will go much in any way towards any meaning of the word.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Not gonna lie. I know this isn't likely to happen, but I wish this game limited the 3 letter word to the first scene with wife. THEN they could work on a true revenge thriller with the MC's wife/ex-wife. I don't know who took the screenshots for this, but seeing the name "John Wick" really gave me a lot to imagine in a cool way. As a person that got a lot of entertainment from the joking on the thread of the last game, BOXgurih I'd recommend you make something like that. I know you like NTR, but if you put your mind to it, you could use this as a basis to a kick ass story with MC taking his life back. Would be cool. And I guess if the NTR is still in your system you could create a game for it as a side game or something.

I came into this thread negative that it'll be the same crap as the other game, but if you improve your English and maybe change your focus there could be a really good story here. While I doubt that's gonna happen here. I'm just throwing it out there in case you want to pick up on the idea.

I hope you have a nice day!

2.90 star(s) 24 Votes