Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Okay, from what I understand, the 'MC is a very normal, real-life, everyday character (as may be one of the random guys in this thread), who catches his woman in bed with another man.

I think the key, to make this game a good game (and not the usual, boring, stupid ntr), is all in that phone call.

That phone call can change the MC's approach to his family and his new job. (And all the female colleagues in his new job = harem domain!!!).

A more aware, mature and determined MC in his new state.

An MC who will be able to choose whether to;

- Throw his psychopathic shithole of a wife out of the house (and continue with the netori-harem path)

- Turn his wife into his personal plaything. (Domination)

- Introduce his wife (Dominated) into the harem.

Get to be the president of the 'whole society and kick out one of those guys who was screwing his woman, or;

- Make him a harem partner in society.

- Make him a slave of the harem.

Meanwhile, a turning point, among the many girls he will meet, during the continuation of the 'adventure, he will find the woman of his dreams (not a female toilet) with whom he can;

- get married and start a new life.

- have a relationship with her but without getting married. (netori)

- introduce her to the 'harem, but as her choice. (of the woman)

A good way to serve a good cold dish of revenge and, at the same time, redeem one's life and dignity as a man and a human being.

I think I have given a good suggestion and a twist, to yet another stupid game, to turn it into something different, tolerant and playable.

Now let's see if this game' s idiot developer, starts to get serious!

ps: All traitors must suffer!!!
Bro...u need to make a game like that ✊

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
The Abandoned Husband Dominates is the novel name, you can find it by googling. Been reading the novel now and it definitely has potential for this game to include lots of corruption and domination done by MC to his wife, her family and some others.
Nice,gotta cheque it out,thx Sauce Hero

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Bastian's Family Secret [v0.01.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 65mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Tears1412

Jul 11, 2019
Bastian's Family Secret [v0.01.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 65mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

get errors when save

Reactions: Ghost''

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It's a 5' demo. If you're a slow reader...
The MC goes to 5 star hotel to make a delivery, finds his wife with another dude, they both humiliate him, when he tries to punch the guy, his wife defends him and humiliate him more and when he leaves the hotel he gets a phone call about finishing his "training" and how he's now going to start his business training as the CEO of a big company. He's then asked if he wants to include his wife in his inhertitance, he refuses, we get to know how his family is the richest in the world and after finishing his shift he returns home, where she's waiting for him like nothing happened and tells him he doesn't have to cook because she's ordered food. The end...

I guess we'll get the answer to your question about the 3 letter fetish in the next update. If he doesn't throw the wife to the streets where she belongs right away, he's probably gonna be a happy cuck.
Shit now i'm really curious what's gonna happen next. Would it be another typical full time cuck game like the hundreds before it or there'd be a badass revenge route this time. Sadly high chance it'd be the former but at least he refused to include the bitch in his inheritance so there's still hope.

Reactions: rKnight
Mar 13, 2018
the dev abandoned the first game with this tag intact and assumed that nobody likes it, make a second one with the same freakin tag what did the dev think if that was a good idea...

Reactions: NakkiMuki

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Shit now i'm really curious what's gonna happen next. Would it be another typical full time cuck game like the hundreds before it or there'd be a badass revenge route this time. Sadly high chance it'd be the former but at least he refused to include the bitch in his inheritance so there's still hope.
Nah, I found the novel, skimmed through the first 200 chapters (there were about 1000 where I found it, but they're rather short) or so and from a point on it's straight up ridiculous and not even in a funny way. It makes all those "The MC returns from college, to bang his lonely, overworked landlady, who's into yoga, his bitchy older roomate, who's also a cam girl and his younger innocent roomate, who's into cosplaying" games, look like high quality literature. Plus whoever wrote it has a power and a cuck fetish at the same time.

Just a couple of examples:
At some point the MC watches a basketball game at the Tokyo Olympics, where his good friend LeBron invites him in the court during the USA team warm-up, to play a 1v1 game and the MC dribbles pass him with ease and dunks...
Next thing you know, his now ex wife (after he took her back and divorced her, because she cheated on him again, even when he she knew he was filthy rich) has twins, but only one of them is his...

I tried to power through it, to see if he actually ever gets revenge on the wife, but I couldn't read any further... Every time he's about to destroy her and her finally, she convinces him to stop.

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Nah, I found the novel, skimmed through the first 200 chapters (there were about 1000 where I found it, but they're rather short) or so and from a point on it's straight up ridiculous and not even in a funny way. It makes all those "The MC returns from college, to bang his lonely, overworked landlady, who's into yoga, his bitchy older roomate, who's also a cam girl and his younger innocent roomate, who's into cosplaying" games, look like high quality literature. Plus whoever wrote it has a power and a cuck fetish at the same time.

Just a couple of examples:
At some point the MC watches a basketball game at the Tokyo Olympics, where he's good friend LeBron invites him in the court during the USA team warm-up, to play a 1v1 game and the MC dribbles pass him with ease and dunks...
Next thing you know, his now ex wife (after he took her back and divorced her, because she cheated on him again, even when he she knew he was filthy rich) has twins, but only one of them is his...

I tried to power through it, to see if he actually ever gets revenge on the wife, but I couldn't read any further... Every time he's about to destroy her and her finally, she convinces him to stop.
Damn what a bullshit story. At first i thought the plot seems similar to those reincarnation Chinese manhua but i guess that wasnt fully the case here since Chinese protagonists arent known to be forgiving to betrayers.
Lets hope this game take a different turn than that novel.

Reactions: rKnight

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Damn what a bullshit story. At first i thought the plot seems similar to those reincarnation Chinese manhua but i guess that wasnt fully the case here since Chinese protagonists arent known to be forgiving to betrayers.
Lets hope this game take a different turn than that novel.
I don't know where the author is from, I just looked for an english translation, but the novel is the one mentioned in the first page of the comments and, I don't know if that has changed with this release, but the first one was a straight up a copy of the novel. The dude just changed the names.

Reactions: sonhot

eldarmike3

Feb 4, 2020
where is the hock to keep people wanting to play and see the family found out about the truth i fell like shit for it and have it turned back on them it just o well this is not going anywhere

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This has potential to be a good maledom VN. I think it mentions his "business training" is now starting and MC is going to be running some kind of large financial company. So maybe he will buy everything his "wife's" family had, and run them through the grinder.
Those bitches need to learn some humility, hard.
As for english, it's not bad, anyone here can help with translation ( PM me if you want help on this), it's mostly cleaning up some minor mistakes.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
It's a 5' demo. If you're a slow reader...
The MC goes to 5 star hotel to make a delivery, finds his wife with another dude, they both humiliate him, when he tries to punch the guy, his wife defends him and humiliate him more and when he leaves the hotel he gets a phone call about finishing his "training" and how he's now going to start his business training as the CEO of a big company. He's then asked if he wants to include his wife in his inhertitance, he refuses, we get to know how his family is the richest in the world and after finishing his shift he returns home The end...
Wait...

*squints eyes*

That's just the plot of the audio play from all those Pocket FM adverts on Youtube. They change the names of the characters and their voices between ads, but they're always horrible. In one strange version of the ad they used the artwork of the guy she's normally caught cheating with as the art for his friend that consoles him on the phone afterwards. Real Skyrim vibe there. Guy talks to himself, complaining about himself.

Edit: This is just one of the versions

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
If this follows the novel it's based on we're in for a huge shitshow.
You're talking about the Korean one right? I'll tell ya, 95% of all Manwa's are garbage. Oof!

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Let's get the revenge going.ihihih she be the one begging the mc to take her back.
Not if this Dev has anything to say about it :ROFLMAO:

But, I hope he does. It's more interesting then generic En Tee Argh story number 123414145. I recall Revenga, which wasn't great, but it definitely had SOME revenge in it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not if this Dev has anything to say about it :ROFLMAO:

But, I hope he does. It's more interesting then generic En Tee Argh story number 123414145. I recall Revenga, which wasn't great, but it definitely had SOME revenge in it.
I'm not passionate about revenge, at least the one with a sexual component. But forgiving the wife is something that isn't going to happen, at least if the dev gives us the option to avoid it. Personally I prefer that the revenge consists of the wife seeing how the MC builds his harem with which he happily shares his life of luxury while she has a miserable life because the MC has destroyed everything that matters to her and has abandoned her after a divorce in the one she hasn't even gotten money for candy.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
As long as the dev changes some plot points of the original webnovel and allows players build harem and actually get it on, it could be good. Considering in the original novel people think holding hands is a big thing, i doubt following it to a letter would work. :p

Reactions: dbp5ca
3.00 star(s) 25 Votes