Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Personally, after the start, the only thing that can save the game in my opinion is that the MC can divorce his wife and ruin her life.
Well, in the web novel this seems to be based on, he does divorce her, eventually and end up ruining much of her life.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, in the web novel this seems to be based on, he does divorce her, eventually and end up ruining much of her life.
Eventually it is too late. In my opinion, he should get divorced in the next update, and quickly ruin the life of his ex-wife and her lover: I'm not very interested in knowing anything about her, so I think the ideal is to explain what happened in a couple of lines and do some scenes for those who are interested in see it. After that with a new, liberated and confident life, the MC should focus on creating his harem.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Eventually it is too late. In my opinion, he should get divorced in the next update, and quickly ruin the life of his ex-wife and her lover: I'm not very interested in knowing anything about her, so I think the ideal is to explain what happened in a couple of lines and do some scenes for those who are interested in see it. After that with a new, liberated and confident life, the MC should focus on creating his harem.
Well he starts the proceedings pretty quickly in the novel and stuff happens, including castration of the loverboy, but it takes a while.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Possible but I thought it might be The Ultimate Husband by Skykissing Wolf
From what i read of the web novel i mentioned, the story progresses exactly like it does in this game, pretty much word for word, except naming characters and locations differently.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well he starts the proceedings pretty quickly in the novel and stuff happens, including castration of the loverboy, but it takes a while.
Personally I'm much more interested in the fact that the MC looks for new girls to start a harem (with romance if possible) than what can happen to the ex-wife and her lover. I preffer telling them to go to hell and not appearing again (except possibly the ex-wife, who appears to apologize, indicating that she is living a horrible life and is envious of the MC's life with her LIs, in such a way that it gives an evil pleasure to send her to hell again)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game is terrible but I can't help but enjoy it. Up to 90 percent of it plays out like one of those deranged soap operas from the Philippines. I love the fact that the only sex scene is with a prostitute that sells fried chicken on the street and the only way to get the scene is to turn down her full service and offer her 20 bucks for a handy. If this game never updates again at least we are left with a cliffhanger where the adulterous wife is fixing to beat her husband with a ruler like a nun in a parochial school.

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
I've reworked the synopsis into something that sounds mildly more entertaining (of course, the dev will have to completely remake the game / it's okay, I'll wait).

Anyway, my version of the synopsis:

He devoted himself for three years to his wife's family, but always got bad treatment from all of them. The next day, a drunk driver misses the light and slams into his motorcycle. Darkness. He wakes in hospital. Three years have passed. Quickly, he rings home. No answer. He tries again, typing carefully this time. His wife picks up and before she can finish her uneasy explanation of the last three years, he hears a voice in the background; a male voice. And, he remembers ... remembers the chad who stole his wife, canceled his Disney+ subscription, and ... sold his extensive waifu body-pillow collection.

Hanging up, he knows exactly what must be done. Everything is all so clear.

The wife ... well, he could always get another. Disney ... well, maybe if he waited long enough they’d produce something worth watching, maybe. But, those waifu body-pillows ... they needed to be recovered. Recovered at any and all costs ...

Kinda a John Wick-esque action-thriller about a man, pushed too far, who really wants those pillows back.

lol :)
A change in the game title should be done too. How about "PiLLboy"? A touching story about a Man who is ready to unleash an Apocalipse and goes through hell and back (by listening to his ex-girlfriend rant lasting for 3 whole updates) to recover his favorite "Baba Jaga" and "Hekate" waifus pillows.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Bastian's Family Secret [v0.01.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 76mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Thy4nd and Deku69

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I like the game. Writing has a few rough edges, but nothing too bad, and it's entertaining at times. Not sure why people want wife to go away, whole point is you get to humiliate her and the rest of her "dear family".

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
For anyone interested, the story is on webnovel's website, .
'the-abandoned-husband-dominates'

I look forward to more updates.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes