Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I think I will love this game. If you continue with what I have seen so far, I will become a faithful follower. The plot is strange but finally an mc who is deceived has a chance of revenge

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This avn is the same as a novel i read a while ago

It will become pretty awesome if it will follow after that

The only thing i hope is if it does follow after that novel that the MC dont accept the cheating gf back into his life

Caus in that novel the idiot mc accepts her back into his life and she cheats again dwl

But basicly if it follows the novel thhe MC is a wealthy scion as well but he had to lay low and act as he was not a wealthy scion to learn certain things

But after his divorce he takes on his role as wealthy scion again and takes down all those who were against him and takes revenge

Its pretty cool

If im not mistaken the novel is this .... The abandoned husband dominates

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I just read a full update that was nothing but a bunch of millionaires pledging not to hire a billionaire. All because he dialed 1-800-slap-a-bitch when his in-laws wanted him beaten with a ruler like a naughty boy in parochial school. I'm not going to lie. When that business lady asked him to light her cigarette and he ripped open her shirt instead I laughed my ass off. This story is insane.
That is almost the way it goes in the novels, the only difference is he does not as far as I know does not rip open her shirt. He refuses and does make that call though, he just wanted to get it over with and he gets revenge on everyone with the exception of the one female who offers him a "bodyguard" position or whatever, I have not played this update yet so not sure if that offer was given here too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021

The only thing i hope is if it does follow after that novel that the MC dont accept the cheating gf back into his life

Caus in that novel the idiot mc accepts her back into his life and she cheats again dwl

But basicly if it follows the novel thhe MC is a wealthy scion as well but he had to lay low and act as he was not a wealthy scion to learn certain things

But after his divorce he takes on his role as wealthy scion again and takes down all those who were against him and takes revenge

Its pretty cool

Yarp. I've been sleeping on this 'til comments and changelog show there is A; a decent amount of content, and B; it's clear he's not letting that bint back in his life. And the veto is on option B. I was that stupid in my early 20's. It's been decades since I was, and I'll never let a cheating bint back into my life ever again, not even in a game.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Its pretty cool

I like that he is following the original story so far, but at some point (short of hiring a whole team to work on it full time) he will have to either condense it way down or take it on a new path. I hope he goes with the later.

Reactions: michael1984

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Yarp. I've been sleeping on this 'til comments and changelog show there is A; a decent amount of content, and B; it's clear he's not letting that bint back in his life. And the veto is on option B. I was that stupid in my early 20's. It's been decades since I was, and I'll never let a cheating bint back into my life ever again, not even in a game.
Sorry to say but ill spoil it for you in a non to crazy way.

Reactions: michael1984

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So he abandoned his previous game and started this with a supposed stolen story from a novel?
I guess this will get abandoned soon enough too. Story seems good though, I just hope it's different from what people have described the novel to be and he actually divorces his wife and not take her back.
I did like the other game too it also seemed interesting, so I guess trading one interesting game for another isn't all bad.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Everybody wants the MC to get revenge but I don't think the MC cares enough. He accepts everything he went through as some kind of humility-building exercise from his unbelievably wealthy and probably fucked up family. A dick-headed clan that placed him in a loveless, sexless, hopeless arranged marriage where he was pretending to be someone he wasn't the whole time. His entire marriage was basically an episode of Undercover Boss. Now he gets to do the big reveal and let everybody know that they are fucking fired. But I guess that is for the next episode. I suppose that he might be a little put-out by his wife cheating, but it isn't as if he was the one being cheated on. This feckless persona that he was pretending to be the whole time got cucked, but not really, but maybe, but who fucking cares? He certainly doesn't. He seems content to keep playing the fiddle while Rome burns around him. I wish we were having as much fun as he seems to be having.

Reactions: BOXgurih

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Too bad, this really looked like a revenge game but it clearly isn't, the MC just doesn't have it.
so... next.
If that is your only reason for not playing, then you might want to check back later because if he sticks to the original story, it is all about revenge. Although it does go back and forth a bit when it comes to his wife.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Can anyone explain why a kinetic novel feels the need to have statistics like Charm, Knowledge and Strength? The very suggestion of being able to change your stats suddenly makes this not kinetic and more like sandbox related. I have literally just reinstalled the game after a break and don't recall this was an option the last time I tried it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Can anyone explain why a kinetic novel feels the need to have statistics like Charm, Knowledge and Strength? The very suggestion of being able to change your stats suddenly makes this not kinetic and more like sandbox related. I have literally just reinstalled the game after a break and don't recall this was an option the last time I tried it.
I always feel this way when there are choices in a Kinetic Novel. Sometimes they are just for flavor but when they have these stats associated with them it begs the question: why bother?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
hey does anyone know how to unlock these two animations?
I always feel this way when there are choices in a Kinetic Novel. Sometimes they are just for flavor but when they have these stats associated with them it begs the question: why bother?
I have now hit my 2nd or 3rd choice of be rude(+1charm) or sexually assault someone(-1charm) so this is definitely no longer a kinetic novel.

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
In the novel, the hero is a weakling in relationships and an idiot. And the story itself Santa Barbara. She cheats and he constantly forgives her, up to a certain point. Even an idiot would understand that she does not love him, she only wants his money and influence.

Reactions: sonhot

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I read about 700 chapters but couldn't take it anymore. The story is just stupid. The Mc is supposed to be handsome, intelligent, great athlete, top notch fighter. But he does so many stupid things in the story it's just annoying. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but if anyone wants to know more just dm me. But either way good luck boxgurih. The story will be hard to retell unless you change it because its way to long.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It's a 5' demo. If you're a slow reader...
The MC goes to 5 star hotel to make a delivery, finds his wife with another dude, they both humiliate him, when he tries to punch the guy, his wife defends him and humiliate him more and when he leaves the hotel he gets a phone call about finishing his "training" and how he's now going to start his business training as the CEO of a big company. He's then asked if he wants to include his wife in his inhertitance, he refuses, we get to know how his family is the richest in the world and after finishing his shift he returns home, where she's waiting for him like nothing happened and tells him he doesn't have to cook because she's ordered food. The end...

I guess we'll get the answer to your question about the 3 letter fetish in the next update. If he doesn't throw the wife to the streets where she belongs right away, he's probably gonna be a happy cuck.
I read about 700 chapters but couldn't take it anymore. The story is just stupid. The Mc is supposed to be handsome, intelligent, great athlete, top notch fighter. But he does so many stupid things in the story it's just annoying. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but if anyone wants to know more just dm me. But either way good luck boxgurih. The story will be hard to retell unless you change it because its way to long.
Well Shiet.

1679584846863.png

When tropes are overused. I am missing one but we already know what it is.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BastiansFamilySecret-0.01.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes