Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
be interesting to see dev adds sex scenes to a story without much and still use the novel as a base?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
For anyone interested, the story is on webnovel's website, .
'the-abandoned-husband-dominates'

I look forward to more updates.
Anyone finished this, to the end? What happens to the ( ex) wife and her family?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Anyone finished this, to the end? What happens to the ( ex) wife and her family?
It's more like an ongoing soap opera, as there are hundreds of chapters. I assume the Dev will give us a much more condensed version, or maybe take it on a whole different path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZagorTeNay

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It's more like an ongoing soap opera, as there are hundreds of chapters. I assume the Dev will give us a much more condensed version, or maybe take it on a whole different path.
Oh they end up divorcing and he ends up hating her, since she cheated on him later on. She is revealed to be quite the bitch and her family is mostly ruined, except she gains few millions by selling herself to his enemy for some nights. It's honestly quite hilarious in its ridiculousness. :p

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Oh they end up divorcing and he ends up hating her, since she cheated on him later on. She is revealed to be quite the bitch and her family is mostly ruined, except she gains few millions by selling herself to his enemy for some nights. It's honestly quite hilarious in its ridiculousness. :p
I liked the original concept but it seemed to go off the rails fairly quickly, so I stopped reading it - especially once I saw how many chapters there were..

• Haha
Reactions: Knight2416

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Not related to game but it's my first time seeing here someone linked to an instagram account.

Big_Brave1

Apr 22, 2022
View attachment 2059959

Overview:
He devoted himself for three years to his wife's family, but always got bad treatment from all of them.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-21
Release Date: 2023-02-21
Developer: BOXgurih -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01.3
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2089863 View attachment 2059954 View attachment 2059955 View attachment 2089864 View attachment 2059956 View attachment 2059957 View attachment 2059958
Any suggestion for the similar story VN like this ?

Reactions: salai lalni

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just read a full update that was nothing but a bunch of millionaires pledging not to hire a billionaire. All because he dialed 1-800-slap-a-bitch when his in-laws wanted him beaten with a ruler like a naughty boy in parochial school. I'm not going to lie. When that business lady asked him to light her cigarette and he ripped open her shirt instead I laughed my ass off. This story is insane.

haxcinate

Dec 16, 2020
This is my first time commenting on anything and just wanted to say:

Please for the love of whatever you believe in, save up your renders, your code and your dialogues for a couple of month, scratch that, a year or two before uploading a new update at the rate you upload your "updates". At this rate we'll get to see half life 3 before we get to see him leave the hotel.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes