Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.1] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
this game can actually be good if the dev just take the idea.. and if want to avoid ntr, just made it that the wife actually is just there to talk (benefit for the family business), and she left after the mc left.. and must remove the whole time travel thing in the novel.. time travel is always a hard thing to make it good.. it make the whole story useless because it will become a loop.. but the dev update 5 min per update using months is bad for the promotion..
I'm personally doesnt mind if the wife is in fact cheating and this comes from someone who hates NTR, the story can still be good with the MC has to cope with the cheating and tried to take revenge on the wife by revealing he's a millionaire, having a harem etc, my main issue with the game is moving so damn slow that it would take probably 10 years to be completed if not abandoned half way lmao, the dialogues was so slow and keeps being dragged on and on, someone said that the devs completely coping all the dialogues from the novel instead of trying to simplified it and cut some unnecessary stuff.

Reactions: Kinky Boi

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I should not like this VN at all. There is barely any sex at all so I would consider this more of a late night old school skinemax offering. I give the dev credit, because he has built up some interesting characters, that I can't wait to see what happens next. I would rate this as a 4 star on writing and a 1 star on adult but I am holding back a review in case the story goes someplace utterly silly. At this time, I always look forward to the next update.

Reactions: K3nsh1

billydonc

Feb 10, 2024
I really like this creation for its originality and the writing. However, there are still areas for improvement:
  • it's a shame that the fight scenes are neither illustrated nor animated (or with a mini-game)
  • it's a shame that there is too little choice for the protagonist
  • the hero lacks darkness and cruelty (too straight and kind)
  • a little more eroticism or even humor would be welcome Your work is to be encouraged and thank you for sharing.

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Wow i've seen some milkers in my time but this guy takes the friggin cake! Holy shit this guy is just gonna keep releasing 3 minute updates? Who the hell supports this guy? If you do then I might as well be MR. T cause I Pity the Fool!
Hahaha lol.

Now some morons will came and will tell you, "it's their money why do you care? Jealous much?"

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Wow i've seen some milkers in my time but this guy takes the friggin cake! Holy shit this guy is just gonna keep releasing 3 minute updates? Who the hell supports this guy? If you do then I might as well be MR. T cause I Pity the Fool!
Have you given the dev any money? I haven't and I still enjoy this VN, it's a simplistic Kinetic Novel imo, as there are very few choices. The story so far is humorous, at least to me.

I don't financially support the dev so I don't make demands. Why go after the people who are enjoying this title and support it's development? If you are not enjoying it why not move on to a VN that suits your tastes? Instead you chose to spew your negativity for no apparent reason whatsoever. You "Pity the Fool" for supporting this title but I pity you for having so much negativity in your life that you have to let us all know about it.

Reactions: Bataso

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
i will play again in 2 years
Nope, play again when your kids grown up to adults. :LOL:
Have you given the dev any money? I haven't and I still enjoy this VN, it's a simplistic Kinetic Novel imo, as there are very few choices. The story so far is humorous, at least to me.

I don't financially support the dev so I don't make demands. Why go after the people who are enjoying this title and support it's development? If you are not enjoying it why not move on to a VN that suits your tastes? Instead you chose to spew your negativity for no apparent reason whatsoever. You "Pity the Fool" for supporting this title but I pity you for having so much negativity in your life that you have to let us all know about it.
Right!

Mar 13, 2018
is the dev even trying to show up here and take feedback? I don't think so... and if he is, he is not doing a pretty good job. I think that is the least he can do, by showing up here like the good devs should be

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Isnt this already a crappy webnovel on Goodnovel (ironic, I know)? I tried reading it but it is typical Chinese writing. Nobody will ever get whats coming to them and all the characters will remain trashy garbage forever, yet internally claim to regret their actions. They certainly wont change, though. They will "regret" then immediately start behaving as the worst people in existence 20 seconds later. I seriously have to wonder about most webnovel writers from China (Taiwan?, Im actually not sure). The only one Ive ever found that doesn't pull this overbearing garbage writing is the guy who wrote The Kings Avatar.

FunnyRabbit

Jan 16, 2018

Go to sleep

phdusa1

Formerly 'Eku7'
Aug 18, 2018
I created the android port for it if anyone interested links below. But I agree with comments above the content is very little(max 7-10 min new content) in every update(which comes every couple of months). Not even worth creating android port each time, will probably update it every 6 months.

Unofficial android port for Bastian's Family Secret - Version: [0.02.1] [BOXgurih]

|

Basic features:
Dialoguebox opacity
Swipe up: Menu
Swipe down: Hide textbox & Quickmenu
Swipe left: Rollback
Swipe right: Skip
Save files(for future updates)

(App will crash until you give file and media permission to store save files)
Permission.png

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes