Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.1] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know if the dev follows this thread or the challenges of his life, but frankly man, I believe you can do better, more content for each release. Your patrons would be happier with that, and you would feel more satisfied, I believe.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
It's a 5' demo. If you're a slow reader...
The MC goes to 5 star hotel to make a delivery, finds his wife with another dude, they both humiliate him, when he tries to punch the guy, his wife defends him and humiliate him more and when he leaves the hotel he gets a phone call about finishing his "training" and how he's now going to start his business training as the CEO of a big company. He's then asked if he wants to include his wife in his inhertitance, he refuses, we get to know how his family is the richest in the world and after finishing his shift he returns home, where she's waiting for him like nothing happened and tells him he doesn't have to cook because she's ordered food. The end...

I guess we'll get the answer to your question about the 3 letter fetish in the next update. If he doesn't throw the wife to the streets where she belongs right away, he's probably gonna be a happy cuck.
thank you for the spoiler (typical manhua plot), now i can skip this game wholeheartedly :coffee:

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes