Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.2] [BOXgurih]

2.80 star(s) 28 Votes

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know if the dev follows this thread or the challenges of his life, but frankly man, I believe you can do better, more content for each release. Your patrons would be happier with that, and you would feel more satisfied, I believe.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
It's a 5' demo. If you're a slow reader...
The MC goes to 5 star hotel to make a delivery, finds his wife with another dude, they both humiliate him, when he tries to punch the guy, his wife defends him and humiliate him more and when he leaves the hotel he gets a phone call about finishing his "training" and how he's now going to start his business training as the CEO of a big company. He's then asked if he wants to include his wife in his inhertitance, he refuses, we get to know how his family is the richest in the world and after finishing his shift he returns home, where she's waiting for him like nothing happened and tells him he doesn't have to cook because she's ordered food. The end...

I guess we'll get the answer to your question about the 3 letter fetish in the next update. If he doesn't throw the wife to the streets where she belongs right away, he's probably gonna be a happy cuck.
thank you for the spoiler (typical manhua plot), now i can skip this game wholeheartedly :coffee:

Reactions: MAD6999

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you're the type to fast forward through the dialog to get to the 'good stuff', this probably isn't game for you.

• Haha
Reactions: giorgyo777
Jul 15, 2024
Hahahahahaha fast forward?

This word is useless, when it's comes to this game, well I won't gonna say much, I don't support the dev so I have no right to say anything like this, but this "skip" button is useless in this game.

Reactions: giorgyo777

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
I read one of the reviews and it says it is a exact copy as in storyline and the writing as another. Can someone point me to that other game?

I played the game and was just very entertained with the silly premise. Till i finished i got no sex scene and checking the files, it is just 1 scene. I thought well, it was a good demo, but this game released in 2022, so i have no hope, if i could at least continue the story.

Jul 15, 2024
I read one of the reviews and it says it is a exact copy as in storyline and the writing as another. Can someone point me to that other game?

I played the game and was just very entertained with the silly premise. Till i finished i got no sex scene and checking the files, it is just 1 scene. I thought well, it was a good demo, but this game released in 2022, so i have no hope, if i could at least continue the story.
No need to ask any questions, just play the game you'll only get 30/40min of content with zero lewd scene, however there's one scene but it's forceful just depends on you.

neuberg24

Sep 29, 2023
Bastian's Family Secret [v0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000022]
Changelog:
~0.31488666 new renders with 0 animation (0,5 and 0 total)
0 sex scenes + 0 hidden scenes for premium subscribers
9000+ imagination scenes ( but you have to come up with them yourself, bcz the author is too busy picking his nose, shitting out his ass, living his life)
total rework of the previous images (renamed; before, it was: imagename.png; so now it goes imagename_1.png)
added love route, revenge route, harem route, ntr route, whatever you want route (but all of these were included to another games by another authors, this game is stil sterile )
fixed some bugs (nah, not really)

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 28 Votes