Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.2] [BOXgurih]

2.80 star(s) 28 Votes

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Bastian's Family Secret [v0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000022]
Changelog:
~0.31488666 new renders with 0 animation (0,5 and 0 total)
0 sex scenes + 0 hidden scenes for premium subscribers
9000+ imagination scenes ( but you have to come up with them yourself, bcz the author is to busy picking his nose, shitting out his ass, living his life)
total rework of the previous images (renamed; before, it was: imagename.png; so now it goes imagename_1.png)
added love route, revenge route, harem route, ntr route, whatever you want route (but all of these were included to the another games by another authors, this game is stil sterile )
fixed some bugs (nah, not really)
Oh fuck :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:!!! I'm loving this changelog!!!
So MC is still forced to be a pussy ripe for fuckups??

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Bastian's Family Secret [v0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000022]
Changelog:
~0.31488666 new renders with 0 animation (0,5 and 0 total)
0 sex scenes + 0 hidden scenes for premium subscribers
9000+ imagination scenes ( but you have to come up with them yourself, bcz the author is too busy picking his nose, shitting out his ass, living his life)
total rework of the previous images (renamed; before, it was: imagename.png; so now it goes imagename_1.png)
added love route, revenge route, harem route, ntr route, whatever you want route (but all of these were included to another games by another authors, this game is stil sterile )
fixed some bugs (nah, not really)
With your permission, I used your text for the review because it was the best review I have seen

Reactions: giorgyo777

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BastiansFamilySecret-0.02.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Pretty good start, love the karma is a bitch feel of this VN, I look forward to more updates and see how it all works out. I had a good laugh how they mistreated someone far richer then they are.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

Name00131

Apr 30, 2021
I know this this just nitpicking, but I can't get over how much this relies on the idiot plot. How do none of these idiots connect the dots between MC's name? It was fine before the million dollar necklace reveal, but after that they're just being brain dead.

Also, is there even any proper sex or is it just a revenge fic?

Edit: Lmao nothing ever happens. It doesn't even have as much content as any random abandoned v0.1 on this site, and it's been up for 2 years. If you enjoy this, just read any random ex husband revenge novel on webnovel. I'm guessing even a machine translated chinese novel will have better grammar.

Last edited:

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.2] [BOXgurih]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(452 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Updated my android port to v0.02.2

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Never played this but always assumed it was a joke of a game. Is that view correct?
What's sad is that the story isn't bad (it's not a masterpiece, but it's okay).

What makes the game ridiculous is the division into tiny pieces.

If we take the story from the beginning until this update, it holds up. It's consistent, the characters aren't ridiculous, but once you've played a few updates, it screws everything up.

We have the impression that the story is not moving forward, or that the characters are very poorly written. This does not come from the story itself but from the fact that it is told in very small pieces.

To tell a one-hour story, the dev cuts it into 3-minute chunks, and it takes 2 years to tell it.

R8d_X

Feb 8, 2024
Okay, this is a bit premature since I haven't finished it yet, but so far I'm actually liking this game, it's hilarious. It's totally absurd but that's what makes it funny. So far the plot is all about revenge... and who doesn't love getting revenge on arrogant, pretentious assholes - right! The revenge plot kept my interest but the writing is so bad I literally caught myself laughing out loud; and that's the beauty of it. This game reminds me of the old samurai movies with the really bad English dubbing. You know... the ones where the audio didn't sync up with the mouth movements and had a slight delay. This game is definitely flawed but that's part of the appeal.

Right now I'd give this 3 stars simply for the entertainment value. Now if the MC can get the ex-wife and her mother to start turning tricks on the street as part of the revenge I'd happily give it 4 :sneaky:

It's so bad that I can't stop playing it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The dev of this game is a clown. Do people actually support this guy with his 2 minute updates? This is the most ridiculous thing. Its like someone driving on the highway and instead of going with the flow of traffic they drive 15 miles an hour. Haha

2.80 star(s) 28 Votes