VN Ren'Py Completed Bathroom Therapy [v1.0 Fix + Extra] [VoidGodAVNs]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 24, 2023
Please don't add a needlessly obstructive textbox. It often gets in the way and pressing H contantly gets annoying. If you do add a text box its good to also a have an opacity slider or an option to toggle it off. Also an outline or shadow around/behind the text can also alleviate visibility issues in a less obstructive way.
This was actually my original intention, the plan was to figure how to make text outline and sliders but I couldn't figure it out in the end. If you could help me with code on how to do that the help would be much appreciated.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This was actually my original intention, the plan was to figure how to make text outline and sliders but I couldn't figure it out in the end. If you could help me with code on how to do that the help would be much appreciated.
this is a very simple edit I do with games that have this issue. Most of the time I disable the text box outright.
These style setting are usually in the screens.rpy file.

1698316279440.png
The color line is supposed to set the text color(obv) but since you coded the name color by character in the script file, I had to change it there in order for it to take effect.

1698316360047.png

this is the result.
1698316083235.png 1698316748155.png

Reactions: WaywardVoidGod
Oct 24, 2023
this is a very simple edit I do with games that have this issue. Most of the time I disable the text box outright.

View attachment 3034995
The color line is supposed to set the text color(obv) but since you coded the name color by character in the script file, I had to change it there in order for it to take effect.

View attachment 3034997

this is the result.
View attachment 3034989
Alright, thanks for the information. I'll try it once I'm done with my classes for the day.

Oct 24, 2023

View attachment 3034995

View attachment 3034997

this is the result.
View attachment 3034989 View attachment 3035005
Hey, so I just tried doing it but I got a weird error and i'm not exactly sure how I can fix it .

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Do you know if the Dev is doing anything else? Especially with the trap roommate character, William? He is so cute, and I'm CutieLvr, lol. For a first effort, I think he did very well. I hope he will continue.

Oct 24, 2023
Do you know if the Dev is doing anything else? Especially with the trap roommate character, William? He is so cute, and I'm CutieLvr, lol. For a first effort, I think he did very well. I hope he will continue.
I was supposed to be working on something else but it's making my head hurt and my laptop scream so I've put it on hold for now.
If things work out well, I'll be posting preview images of another long term project focusing on Alex and a tomboy character by tomorrow morning .

It's also going to be monogamous but if you consistently "Cheat" on either of them with the other, you'll end up loosing both relationships (Probably)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
Oct 24, 2023
On that note, would you guys prefer no tan lines or should I keep them. (I've actually already gotten rid of them in his redesigned model but I can put them back.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
On that note, would you guys prefer no tan lines or should I keep them. (I've actually already gotten rid of them in his redesigned model but I can put them back.)
I think tan lines give it a better sense of realism unless he lives in a nudist colony, but, I'm not that picky. I just want to see cuties. Thank you, keep up the excellent work.

Reactions: WaywardVoidGod

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm calling it "Crossroad Blues" for now but I might change it in the future.
As for it's release date, it could be by next week or early next month depending on how the electricity people decided to act.
I really don't want to miss it. If you can send me a PM when it is out, I promise to flash you my frilly pink panties with a blue bow in the front and a teddy bear on my butt.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes