VN Ren'Py Completed Bathroom Therapy [v1.0] [VoidGodAVNs]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
lk9LeM.png

Overview:
A short one-off Visual novel about a guy and his "Trap" roommate getting steamy in the bathtub.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-25
Release Date: 2023-10-18
Developer: VoidGodAVNs -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

QCevm3.png RRy1Sk.png NTM1wv.png iFqVrk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 24, 2023
Well that was quick...

I'll eventually come back to fix the grammar,
punctuation, Renpy mishaps and the weird clipping during that one blowjob scene once I've released my main project.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LostGrimm and Lerd0

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BathroomTherapy-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
WaywardVoidGod

Nit-picky language comment: Ass-to-mouth usually refers to something different (anal sex followed by oral, dick goes from ass to mouth). The phrase you are probably looking for here is analingus or you could just have William ask if he's willing to "eat his ass" or something like that.

Cute trap, fun little scene!

Reactions: WaywardVoidGod

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Well that was quick...

punctuation, Renpy mishaps and the weird clipping during that one blowjob scene once I've released my main project.
Add a text box. It's hard to see the text against the background sometime. If we want to see the whole image unobstructed, hiding the text box would be only a H press/middle mouse click away.

Oct 24, 2023
WaywardVoidGod

Nit-picky language comment: Ass-to-mouth usually refers to something different (anal sex followed by oral, dick goes from ass to mouth). The phrase you are probably looking for here is analingus or you could just have William ask if he's willing to "eat his ass" or something like that.

Cute trap, fun little scene!
Thanks for the info

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well that was quick...

Add a text box. It's hard to see the text against the background sometime. If we want to see the whole image unobstructed, hiding the text box would be only a H press/middle mouse click away.
Please don't add a needlessly obstructive textbox. It often gets in the way and pressing H contantly gets annoying. If you do add a text box its good to also a have an opacity slider or an option to toggle it off. Also an outline or shadow around/behind the text can also alleviate visibility issues in a less obstructive way.

1698315684539.png 1698315943770.png

Last edited:
Reactions: WaywardVoidGod
Oct 24, 2023
My electricity has finally been restored after almost 8 days so I'll most likely be able to do that before tomorrow.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes