SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I got a 4some scene with the pirates on diplopath, will I get lewd scenes on the warpath(other than the latest Belina scene)?:unsure:
You get something more after the diplopath is done, revisit the cove if you've not seen the extra fun at the room :p

Belinda could be got with diplopath too, tho.

Inside the Warpath perse there is no Sex scenes, but there are worth moments to see :p.
I at least recomend to try all paths in the game, wathever your ending choice to continue the game is :p

Anyway until chapter 3 everything will be more linear (sadly for the player that enjoying replaying lots of paths.

But well, in penketh update there will be also differences between the difference Penketh choices... :S

I played ch1 without big problem (only some loading save not working). yesterday i started ch2 and saved. today no matter where i choose to go in the map, the games freezes during trip (the scene with map and mc with horse and the write "loading").
I thought my pc has not acceptable requirements but why yestarday i was able to play and today not?
For my information, what town are you trying to load? Hartlepool? Is the one that may have longer loading times and more probabilities to crash. Remember not clicking-alt-tabbing while the game is loading.... Some games are not very fond of that, and BFL is no exception.

But yes, tell me what level are you loading, to check if there could be some problem.

cannot download it's not an archive file :/
I think you have to right click and chose "Save file as" instead of opening.

• Love
Reactions: chrisccd

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
You get something more after the diplopath is done, revisit the cove if you've not seen the extra fun at the room :p

Belinda could be got with diplopath too, tho.

Inside the Warpath perse there is no Sex scenes, but there are worth moments to see :p.
I at least recomend to try all paths in the game, wathever your ending choice to continue the game is :p

Anyway until chapter 3 everything will be more linear (sadly for the player that enjoying replaying lots of paths.

But well, in penketh update there will be also differences between the difference Penketh choices... :S

For my information, what town are you trying to load? Hartlepool? Is the one that may have longer loading times and more probabilities to crash. Remember not clicking-alt-tabbing while the game is loading.... Some games are not very fond of that, and BFL is no exception.

But yes, tell me what level are you loading, to check if there could be some problem.

I think you have to right click and chose "Save file as" instead of opening.
plzzz help me with this the game always crash when u get secend choise what i do its freaze

Dec 2, 2019
plzzz help me with this... the game always crash when u get secend choise what i do.. its freaze
That was the same point I had an issue with a never ending "loading" screen --- when going to meet the Pirates to negotiate (not explore with Talvert and beat a retreat) for the first time. (It had worked in previous versions no problem)

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
That was the same point I had an issue with a never ending "loading" screen --- when going to meet the Pirates to negotiate (not explore with Talvert and beat a retreat) for the first time. (It had worked in previous versions no problem)
Yes, did you find a solution?

Dec 2, 2019
Yes, did you find a solution?
Sorry 7V, I did not.

I was careful to not use any of the speed/skip settings, which had no impact (usually that fixes anything).

HOWEVER, I was playing 15d, loaded the save in 15e. I suspect that might be the problem. I had played in .12 and had no issues. I intend to start a new game entirely for .19 and see what happens.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Sorry 7V, I did not.

I was careful to not use any of the speed/skip settings, which had no impact (usually that fixes anything).

HOWEVER, I was playing 15d, loaded the save in 15e. I suspect that might be the problem. I had played in .12 and had no issues. I intend to start a new game entirely for .19 and see what happens.
It will be nice to know if that fixes the issue for sure.

It is enterily possible that some people with saves from very specific versions may encounter that problem while others not, as is been reported just twice for now.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017

After end of 1st chapter I played a little (scenes with nurse, gipsy, tavern and so on) then i saved. the day after i loaded the save and tried to go to hartlepool and loading never ends (I thought too some long loading time but i tried to wait more then 10 minutes). Thinking of an Harlepool specific problem, i tried to load the same file and go to other locations but there's no way to see a succesfull loading of the trip.
Cause I have different saves, next time i'll try to load a save before the end of 1st ch to see if it's a 2nd ch specific problem

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Skyrim

May 4, 2017

I can confirm: i loaded a save before end of ch1. trips to location working. after i ended ch1 (dinner at the castle) when i try to go to Hartlepool, loading doesn't never end and i have to force the pc to switch off. so it's a ch2 specific problem

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I can confirm: i loaded a save before end of ch1. trips to location working. after i ended ch1 (dinner at the castle) when i try to go to Hartlepool, loading doesn't never end and i have to force the pc to switch off. so it's a ch2 specific problem
New game?
You has try new game

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes