zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
You get something more after the diplopath is done, revisit the cove if you've not seen the extra fun at the room :p

Belinda could be got with diplopath too, tho.

Inside the Warpath perse there is no Sex scenes, but there are worth moments to see :p.
I at least recomend to try all paths in the game, wathever your ending choice to continue the game is :p

Anyway until chapter 3 everything will be more linear (sadly for the player that enjoying replaying lots of paths.

But well, in penketh update there will be also differences between the difference Penketh choices... :S

For my information, what town are you trying to load? Hartlepool? Is the one that may have longer loading times and more probabilities to crash. Remember not clicking-alt-tabbing while the game is loading.... Some games are not very fond of that, and BFL is no exception.

But yes, tell me what level are you loading, to check if there could be some problem.

I think you have to right click and chose "Save file as" instead of opening.
plzzz help me with this the game always crash when u get secend choise what i do its freaze

Dec 2, 2019
plzzz help me with this... the game always crash when u get secend choise what i do.. its freaze
That was the same point I had an issue with a never ending "loading" screen --- when going to meet the Pirates to negotiate (not explore with Talvert and beat a retreat) for the first time. (It had worked in previous versions no problem)

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
That was the same point I had an issue with a never ending "loading" screen --- when going to meet the Pirates to negotiate (not explore with Talvert and beat a retreat) for the first time. (It had worked in previous versions no problem)
Yes, did you find a solution?

Dec 2, 2019
Yes, did you find a solution?
Sorry 7V, I did not.

I was careful to not use any of the speed/skip settings, which had no impact (usually that fixes anything).

HOWEVER, I was playing 15d, loaded the save in 15e. I suspect that might be the problem. I had played in .12 and had no issues. I intend to start a new game entirely for .19 and see what happens.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Sorry 7V, I did not.

I was careful to not use any of the speed/skip settings, which had no impact (usually that fixes anything).

HOWEVER, I was playing 15d, loaded the save in 15e. I suspect that might be the problem. I had played in .12 and had no issues. I intend to start a new game entirely for .19 and see what happens.
It will be nice to know if that fixes the issue for sure.

It is enterily possible that some people with saves from very specific versions may encounter that problem while others not, as is been reported just twice for now.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
For my information, what town are you trying to load? Hartlepool? Is the one that may have longer loading times and more probabilities to crash. Remember not clicking-alt-tabbing while the game is loading.... Some games are not very fond of that, and BFL is no exception.

But yes, tell me what level are you loading, to check if there could be some problem.
After end of 1st chapter I played a little (scenes with nurse, gipsy, tavern and so on) then i saved. the day after i loaded the save and tried to go to hartlepool and loading never ends (I thought too some long loading time but i tried to wait more then 10 minutes). Thinking of an Harlepool specific problem, i tried to load the same file and go to other locations but there's no way to see a succesfull loading of the trip.
Cause I have different saves, next time i'll try to load a save before the end of 1st ch to see if it's a 2nd ch specific problem

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Skyrim

May 4, 2017

I can confirm: i loaded a save before end of ch1. trips to location working. after i ended ch1 (dinner at the castle) when i try to go to Hartlepool, loading doesn't never end and i have to force the pc to switch off. so it's a ch2 specific problem

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018
I can confirm: i loaded a save before end of ch1. trips to location working. after i ended ch1 (dinner at the castle) when i try to go to Hartlepool, loading doesn't never end and i have to force the pc to switch off. so it's a ch2 specific problem
New game?
You has try new game

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
All my saves are from new game, started playing last version
There is a different places you can go in Chapter 2 rather than Hartlepool, but I guess Kaelkirk loads for you.

I'm guessing for some reason the Hartlepool load takes so much time your computer gives up on the game (I guess you have it in an HD). Do you have suspension options for HDs not being used on windows settings? (Just a wild guess, but it can be).

For next versions I really need to make the level loading more performant, as there is where more random bugs occurs on low end computers. (Unless you have a very good computer and we're facing a bug here).

Anyway. There is this two users that have this strange problem: screen goes black on Hartlepool and the game keep playing (but it loads) That's a worst and more random problem.

Not loading is a lesser problem.

Is a problem on your end -not for your fault of course, but my fault as the game is not optmized to work on hundreds of different computers and system configurations), and is probably that there is something you can do to fix it (like trying to installing the game on a SSD if you have it or checking what your computer does while playing if you have a second monitor.

ANYWAY, I really need to take a big look into level loading in order to avoid problems for you guys. Probably I'll try new things in next releases (probably in something in the quick release that is coming very soon).

Thanks for reporting ;)

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes