Seeking Battle fuck games

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Seconded, I've played about 15 or so battlefucks and Lillith in Nightmare is pretty much on a league of its own.

Almost no other battlefucks are this well animated, they generally have static images with text, or a static image with little movement. LiN also has a lot of content, its like 4 or 5 animations per girl for random enemies, to as much as about 50 for lilith.

Libidinous Monster Girl Academy is the only other one that comes to mind I consider "fully animated", its not very long, but the battlefuck part per se is good, it lacks variety in "combat strategies" for the most part, but it does throw you a hard fight here and there you can choose to skip till later or try to find a way around it which is interesting.

Succubus Academia is also worth checking, not really my cup of tea, I left it after a couple hours, it starts somewhat slow, and at least most of the initial encounters didn't seem very interesting, or very animated, which has been my preference since playing LiN. It does have a relatively high production value when in battle though, and the system is a bit more nuanced than usual, adding some elements on top of the usual deal and take hp damage.

Thanatos is another really good one, this one I can't decide if its more hentai or more game, I really had to grind in this one to be able to beat the true final boss in the secret area, like I no joke ended up playing this more because I was into the rpg part of it, trying different builds and stuff, the H was the cherry on top. I also really dig the art. Not fully animated though, and the MC is a creature, you can choose in which creature to reincarnate every time you die, and can also change your form spending some ability points, the scenes vary depending on your form, but while mechanically there are like 12 different choices, art-wise there are only 2 IIRC (tentacled or humanoid).

Crimson Keep I remember being decent system wise but rather simple, also somewhat repetitive in between "story fights", I only played chapter 1 though, and its already by ch 7, it could easily have turned into a great game.

Also, battlefuck should be a tag.
Thanatos is a true work of art. I loved the story and gameplay of that game. It's a real shame that it's so short, although I must say that it took me a while to get to the end. I had to grind a bit to level up so I could beat the final boss.

Reactions: Rukelnikov

Kreky

Aug 13, 2018
If anyone interested in buying a game, try game on dlsite. It's a battlefuck with dynamic gameplay and character customization. It'll be worth your time, well at least for me.