ja-wong

May 4, 2019
i have serious balance suggestion for this game.
you should build game around atk each other or else i can just power draw and just end turn with out care for they hand and get massive reward
update: in 20 turn i can max all her mind and 10k gold with just power draw and infinite hand cap

Last edited:

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Battle Heroine Crisis [v9912138] [10-11-2022]:
Cracked with Goldberg emu, latest update with all DLC including the new Story DLC (Ticy & Elizabeth Another), all new costumes DLC.
This concluded the original intended roadmap for the game so not sure if the dev is planning anything new in the future.
Mega.nz

Updated Gallery Save:
Extract and replace your old save in AppData\LocalLow\CM Studio\BHC. Change your name by going to Setting > Set Name.
Mega.nz
im not sure im doing this right

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I absolutely love Freezing's art.

But the MC ruined the whole thing for me.

He's worse than the one from toLoveru, and even worse than Shinji Ikari.

He's seriously the most cigarette ass MC in Manga ever, there's no MC more pathetic and frustrating.

So, do we play as that caricature of a man in this game or is it another, much manlier MC?

LordKartoosh

Mar 19, 2018
I absolutely love Freezing's art.

But the MC ruined the whole thing for me.

He's worse than the one from toLoveru, and even worse than Shinji Ikari.

He's seriously the most cigarette ass MC in Manga ever, there's no MC more pathetic and frustrating.

So, do we play as that caricature of a man in this game or is it another, much manlier MC?
I second this brother. I hate Shinji with a burning hate of a thousand suns, but the Freezing MC was a total spineless bitch boy.

It would be nice if we had the dominate/harem route in this game.

Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I hate Shinji with a burning hate of a thousand suns,
Me too, my brother in Christ, me too. That's why I dropped Evangelion and never saw its end. Not even the movies. I don't want to suffer that caricature of a human one second more than I have to.

But this guy? Holy shit he takes the cake. What a goddamn effgot. I don't know how there are people out there that "relates" with him. Even the most down catastrophic, the most degenerate weeb is miles better as a person than him.

Jesus. I guess those who like that guy must have a masochism fetish something fierce or whatnot.

Reactions: L33tmaster
Apr 2, 2022
I thought Freezing's MC was kinda wimpy at first but I liked him a decent amount at the end of season one. Then they just completely sidelined him in season two, destroying any chance of making him a really good mc

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Allisee

May 23, 2018
just want to let you know, latest version with all dlc you can find on csrin forums

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
download the clean files and crack, extract "crack" zip files, find "steam_api64.dll", move all files from "crack" to the location where "steam_api64.dll at

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes