DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I didn't actually pay attention to the story here, especially at it being a badly translated. So what's happening here is essentially, the MC of this game is like the MC of the actual Freezing Manga/Anime? Emphasis on "like" as I'm sure that this MC in game is not the same MC from the manga series right?

Moreover, the game's plot has a similar setup where Satellizer is alone by herself and she doesn't have her own limiter? So the MC of this game is mimicking the plot of the manga by being her limiter, the same thing in the premise of the manga. Though if I understand it right, this game has some mind control stuff? I didn't really pay attention, as how would other character be also involved like Elizabeth, Chiffon and the other girls if not for mind control right?

In the manga series most major Pandora characters don't have relationship with their limiters. But in this game Elizabeth and her limiter apparently do, and so does with Chiffon if I understand it correctly. So there's netori in this game too. Well, there's that I guess.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Looked like the game is not generating enough interest, so I went ahead and bought it, feel free to tag me if there is an update/new DLC.

The game is cracked with Goldberg Steam Emu, all DLC up to latest are included, the game is updated to the latest version.
The new episode with Cassie contain Anal, a new tag for this thread is needed.

Game (Build 8859735 according to SteamDB) + DLC:
Mega.nz

Full Save (Gallery Unlocked):
Extract and replace your old save in AppData\LocalLow\CM Studio\BHC. Change your name by going to Setting > Set Name.
Mega.nz

OST - Ode for Battle Heroine Vol.1:
Mega.nz
thank you sir, you're godlike for this

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
I need an assurance, like really, really bad. I've been a fan of Freezing for so long and I just found this but I'm doubting whether to just suck it up and wait for two hours just to try and see beyond the screenshot. It is good? Like is it actually polished? Not some polish to the average rpgm game? Hell, is it even enjoyable?

korat56

Jul 31, 2017
I need an assurance, like really, really bad. I've been a fan of Freezing for so long and I just found this but I'm doubting whether to just suck it up and wait for two hours just to try and see beyond the screenshot. It is good? Like is it actually polished? Not some polish to the average rpgm game? Hell, is it even enjoyable?
I tried it a long time ago the translation is very very bad don't bother.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I'm happy they turned this old serie into something with sex.
I still remember how much i hated that pussy balless useless hateful coward spineless and impotent MC.
The "useless male sidekick and cool badass girl" trope. Never checked TVtropes to see how it's called or if they named it.
It was (and still is) kind of a cancer of the manga/anime industry.
Series like freezing were made blatantly with a group of heroiness in mind. But cause "muh self insertion" authors were often forced to add a male MC that looked completely out of context and often completely useless. I think now is a dying trend.

Reactions: Tebix

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Wait this is not NTR? Freezing was full of NTRbait?
NTRbait? if you mean the doujins... some of them straight up had NTR. (Just looked it up on nhentai, and like half of the issues had that tag, although the english tls are barely tagged for some reason, it is the OG language that has the proper tagging).

edit: just realised you said freezing, not Cross make :S (Cross make is the official doujins that about half of the issues have an NTR story in it).

Jun 30, 2017
The "useless male sidekick and cool badass girl" trope. Never checked TVtropes to see how it's called or if they named it.
It was (and still is) kind of a cancer of the manga/anime industry.
Series like freezing were made blatantly with a group of heroiness in mind. But cause "muh self insertion" authors were often forced to add a male MC that looked completely out of context and often completely useless. I think now is a dying trend.
Freezing author Lim Dai-Young mostly write manga story where female heroine always stronger than male protagonist, male protag is just these for romance and ecchi stuffs with supporting role

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I didn't actually pay attention to the story here, especially at it being a badly translated. So what's happening here is essentially, the MC of this game is like the MC of the actual Freezing Manga/Anime? Emphasis on "like" as I'm sure that this MC in game is not the same MC from the manga series right?

Moreover, the game's plot has a similar setup where Satellizer is alone by herself and she doesn't have her own limiter? So the MC of this game is mimicking the plot of the manga by being her limiter, the same thing in the premise of the manga. Though if I understand it right, this game has some mind control stuff? I didn't really pay attention, as how would other character be also involved like Elizabeth, Chiffon and the other girls if not for mind control right?

In the manga series most major Pandora characters don't have relationship with their limiters. But in this game Elizabeth and her limiter apparently do, and so does with Chiffon if I understand it correctly. So there's netori in this game too. Well, there's that I guess.
Is there NTR? cause well, the doujins Cross Make have that, so chances would probably be high.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
this type of game could work better on a Taimanin setting...(you hear me lilith! do it! I'll buy!)
and I'm far too pissed with the author to revive my love for freezing...it was good, before the asshole started manga hopping.

Reactions: battleguy

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
It's MTL. Official MTL, but still MTL. So I quit it pretty fast.

Reactions: korat56

Kahlan

Aug 27, 2017
NTRbait? if you mean the doujins... some of them straight up had NTR. (Just looked it up on nhentai, and like half of the issues had that tag, although the english tls are barely tagged for some reason, it is the OG language that has the proper tagging).

edit: just realised you said freezing, not Cross make :S (Cross make is the official doujins that about half of the issues have an NTR story in it).
Yes I meant the Freezing manga itself not doujins, it had a bunch of NTR like scenarios actually it was a constant theme and a whole arc with the protagonist and her brother at one point if I remember right.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Like the others have said, it's MTL. However, I quite enjoy it nonetheless for the card battling aspect. This game is a pickup for mechanics and drop for story, if you need more context. Depends on what you want.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is there NTR? cause well, the doujins Cross Make have that, so chances would probably be high.
I didn't really play the story and just gotten the full save to see the sex scenes. So I did a haphazard playthrough and my word can't be dependent on through this alone. Especially for that bad translation of the game.

So does the game have NTR? I dunno if its NTR (i.e. the MC being cucked) or sharing/swinging but the special Satellizer chapter that I saw in the replay gallery certainly has that. Either NTR or sharing/swinging, again I didn't pay attention to anything in the story.

But I'm sure as heck that the game contains Netori (i.e. you as the MC is doing the stealing), stealing Chiffon and Elizabeth from their respective limiters. If I remember it right from the Freezing manga, this notable characters don't have any relationship with each other (i.e. Pandora and her limiter), but are dedicated and loyal with each other. In this game however, they're seem to be in a relationship, and with the mind control aspect being added... well, it just added something unpleasant in that regard.

At least, if you stopped paying attention to what's happening then the sex scenes looks good. Moreover, I dunno about any doujins, I never read any doujins of Freezing. If its NTR then, well, I'm not surpised... the Japanese always love their NTR plot as much as I loath it.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I'm happy they turned this old serie into something with sex.
I still remember how much i hated that pussy balless useless hateful coward spineless and impotent MC.
I dropped the series after 3 episodes because I couldn't bring myself to watch it. He ruined the whole thing. I don't know how people can endure that shit. Seriously, respect for those masochists.

I don't know who's the absolute worst MC: Him, Shinji or Subaru.

Perhaps if they made an MC who's worth a damn, they wouldn't have to resort to whoring out the franchise into cheap sex tropes. Hell, they could've pulled a BlazBlue: Remix Heart to push this thing to the top.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes