Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Well it's been awhile since i've felt such high expectation for something only to feel soul crushing disapointment 2 seconds later. Please i beg you, add the MTL tag so that no one else must suffer like I... :cry:

child-crying.jpg

Last edited:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Well it's been awhile since i've felt such high expectation for something only to feel soul crushing disapointment 2 seconds later. Please i beg you, add the MTL tag so that no one else must suffer like I... :cry:
It's official and It's not know if it's an mtl although it probably is, Dev did say in the steam forum that they intend to improve the English translation. Translation seems good enough to play the card game but not enjoy the story. I'm shelfing this and checking it later, something I do a lot with (non-adult) games these days since no one seems to care what state they release in anymore.

Pyrot

Feb 11, 2019
If you just want the 'action' cheat money with cheat engine wait until shop card show up spam buy multiple value point card / +1 draw + 1 action and reset and keep buying it for awhile after that your deck will full of high point card it now super easy to clear the whole game do not buy some trash action point card it will fill your deck with trash i suggest only get +1 action / +1 draw for action point card only
Isn't the "+1 draw +1 action" literally useless? It costs 1 draw to get it into your hand and 1 action to play it, so you literally get the same outcome as if you just didn't have that card in your deck. Action chaining does seem to affect score, but other than that it doesn't help you at all.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Isn't the "+1 draw +1 action" literally useless? It costs 1 draw to get it into your hand and 1 action to play it, so you literally get the same outcome as if you just didn't have that card in your deck. Action chaining does seem to affect score, but other than that it doesn't help you at all.
You literally answered the beginning part of your question with the end. I saw it specifically as a score card.

Pyrot

Feb 11, 2019
You literally answered the beginning part of your question with the end. I saw it specifically as a score card.
Yeah, but that's because I was replying to someone who was recommending to use it to make the game easier.

SeanModo

Aug 29, 2018
The strategy card is pretty nice, +1 action point and +3 draw with the downside being +1 stats to opponent's card. If you clear the opponent cards first you can spam it to get a bunch of cards.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Full save of current version.

Extract and replace your old save in AppData\LocalLow\CM Studio\BHC. Change your name by going to setting ingame.

The game currently have Satellizer, Chiffon, Elizabeth. The upcoming 4 DLC stories will be Cassie, Ticy, another 2 scenarios with Satellizer and Elizabeth based on the silhouette and the files name.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Look at all that stolen assets.
The game has been granted the copyright of Doujinshi [Cross Make], a second work by Japanese Comics [Freezing].
Based on Doujinshi, it is a title that has been recreated by adding original elements.
All the contents of this game were produced with the consent of the original author.

Are you having trouble reading?

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
wow this game is short, but...so good, the freezing manga is actually pretty nice, this game was kinda good, i hope to play the DLC soon, also...i've read all of these hentai before

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes