CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
Ah, yes Freezing. Max fan service, manga meeting the fate of HighSchool of the Dead. Interesting stuff nonetheless. Wake me up when the Tibetian close combat girl gets dropped in the updates. Till then:

View attachment 1549880
Eh, it didn't really meet the Highschool of the Dead fate. HotD stopped because the author died, Freezing stopped because the guy just quit working on it as he does with a lot of his projects. It's honestly annoying.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
If you just want the 'action' cheat money with cheat engine wait until shop card show up spam buy multiple value point card / +1 draw + 1 action and reset and keep buying it for awhile after that your deck will full of high point card it now super easy to clear the whole game do not buy some trash action point card it will fill your deck with trash i suggest only get +1 action / +1 draw for action point card only

If that not enough you can cheat engine with mental break too use it once and search then use it again search then edit to 0 freeze then now you have unlimited mental break to use without consequences but srsly just gold cheat is more then enough to win the entire game because it make all 3 stats very high and at the battle scene you deal ridiculously high dmg / taken less dmg cuz of those 3 value

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Wow, the art and execution of this game look so good that I wouldn't be surprised if I was told it was an official H-adaptation.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
When your strategy suggestions are "use the cheat engine" that really defeats the purpose of giving strategy advice. If I just used the cheat engine I am sure the game would be very easy.
I dunno what you on about if you think i'm replay to your post then your wrong i'm not even quoting your post i just give people general idea how to easy get access to 'action' content since this game not even have save folder atleast i can't find one and unity game know to not play nice with cheat engine but this game doesnt seem to be the case that why i suggest it like that in case people just want to see the scene only and don't care about gameplay

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I dunno what you on about if you think i'm replay to your post then your wrong i'm not even quoting your post i just give people general idea how to easy get access to 'action' content since this game not even have save folder atleast i can't find one and unity game know to not play nice with cheat engine but this game doesnt seem to be the case that why i suggest it like that in case people just want to see the scene only and don't care about gameplay
My bad, carry on.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Author of Freezing made some doujins of his own work and some guy use that as images, eh?

Whats funny about the doujins the author made is that it is more on yuri, and ntr. I think he wants to move Freezing towards NTR but doesn't have the balls to do it. Not surprising since Korean Manhwas are usually full of NTRbait. Now, he is stuck in decision limbo and is on hiatus indefinitely until he makes up his mind.

• Haha
Reactions: Ivan Gonzalz
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes