djweish

Apr 1, 2018
What does that mean?
A doujin is generally a self published amateur work by a small group/circle, often based on another creator's work (or technically the word for the group itself). In this case, they're saying that this is a fan-made game based on Freezing. Japanese creators often turn a blind eye to doujin works, though they're normally contravening copyright laws. Hard to tell from the description if they have explicit permission from the creator for this game, or if the creator has given blanket permission for doujins based on their work.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
If you can control the hearts of others...
So is it Mind Control? Corruption? Moral Degradation?
It does look from the screenshots that you use the card game to seduce/corrupt the girl(s).
Is it anything like News Desk in that regard?

Reactions: Doom Marine

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Heck! I'm a crazy fan of Freezing, and I've missed it so badly! Wish it had more seasons! (And less of the protagonist trying to kill himself!) I will find time to try this one out for sure!
(By the way, I'm happy that it isn't NTR! People tend to make a lot of NTR hentai of the anime, and, hell no! Sometimes a bit of romance won't kill anyone!)

Reactions: NightSneaker
Jul 1, 2017
Since this is from Freezing, I'll still try it regardless of the engrish that I see. hopefully it's not that engrish, lol.
Do let us know how engrish it actually is. Though if the pics are anything to go by then it seems to be top quality engrish. And here I am thinking I had found gold...:HideThePain:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Bruh...Freezing...
I wish there were more Freezing H-games. Such a goldmine. Thanks for the upload~

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I think the manga stopped cause the "author" if we can call it so, Im Dall Young is more the label of a factory, decided to turn it into webcomic.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
What does that mean?
Freezing, a series, is licensed by different companies in different territories by the author Lim Dall Young, who publishes his works in S.Korea and Japan respectively, so it's a licensing nightmare so to speak it making a parody game of it, except, if they use material from the self-published works they made of the series a while ago (which are basically hentai), then it gets easier, and it looks like what the dev of this game did (after asking permission).

• Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes