bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yes I meant the Freezing manga itself not doujins, it had a bunch of NTR like scenarios actually it was a constant theme and a whole arc with the protagonist and her brother at one point if I remember right.
Ah yeah that one, I came across that when checking the doujin (there was also a straight up NTR scenario one with that brother too, the other was him being the cuck since he lost her).

I didn't really play the story and just gotten the full save to see the sex scenes. So I did a haphazard playthrough and my word can't be dependent on through this alone. Especially for that bad translation of the game.

So does the game have NTR? I dunno if its NTR (i.e. the MC being cucked) or sharing/swinging but the special Satellizer chapter that I saw in the replay gallery certainly has that. Either NTR or sharing/swinging, again I didn't pay attention to anything in the story.

But I'm sure as heck that the game contains Netori (i.e. you as the MC is doing the stealing), stealing Chiffon and Elizabeth from their respective limiters. If I remember it right from the Freezing manga, this notable characters don't have any relationship with each other (i.e. Pandora and her limiter), but are dedicated and loyal with each other. In this game however, they're seem to be in a relationship, and with the mind control aspect being added... well, it just added something unpleasant in that regard.

At least, if you stopped paying attention to what's happening then the sex scenes looks good. Moreover, I dunno about any doujins, I never read any doujins of Freezing. If its NTR then, well, I'm not surpised... the Japanese always love their NTR plot as much as I loath it.
Probably NTR, since that is the character that got stolen by her brother (mentioned in reply above).

Anyway that's me out, I don't play that trash, and even if it wasn't NTR or sharing/swinging, they turned all the girls into cheating whores anyway XD

Peace.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Ah yeah that one, I came across that when checking the doujin (there was also a straight up NTR scenario one with that brother too, the other was him being the cuck since he lost her).

Probably NTR, since that is the character that got stolen by her brother (mentioned in reply above).

Anyway that's me out, I don't play that trash, and even if it wasn't NTR or sharing/swinging, they turned all the girls into cheating whores anyway XD

Peace.
it's not quite true, all of these "scenarios" happened way before the two of them met, there were some brief interactions with the brother in question, but nothing actually happened, later on in the story the MC uses his cheating power to "Power up" some of the other Pandora that have limiters, Elizabeth(who's in this game) is one of them and that comes off kinda NTR'ish like because his power makes them "feel good" then the story gets weird af, even more than it already is, but it's kinda interesting tho

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I'm assuming based on the sample images this is a quick game slapped together with CG's made from the Freezing doujins done by the manga artist.

If there's anything new to the CG's, maybe the DLC even, a quick heads up would be appreciated. I can't be bothered to dl otherwise.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
I'm assuming based on the sample images this is a quick game slapped together with CG's made from the Freezing doujins done by the manga artist.

If there's anything new to the CG's, maybe the DLC even, a quick heads up would be appreciated. I can't be bothered to dl otherwise.
It's animated, coloured, with no censorship. Some stories are changed to fit with the mind control and new CG were created to fit the new stories.

For example, Cassie episode's CG are taken from " " up to the end of toy scene. The final Anal sex is all new CG.

1654945731215.png

Reactions: rouge_g

Cman624

Aug 3, 2017
So does this game have any new Freezing art or is it all recycled from doujins that have been around for a decade?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
It's animated, coloured, with no censorship. Some stories are changed to fit with the mind control and new CG were created to fit the new stories.

For example, Cassie episode's CG are taken from " " up to the end of toy scene. The final Anal sex is all new CG.

View attachment 1864379
Huh

That's more effort than I expected, gotta give this a chance then. Thanks for post.

Edit: Okay, damn, as a fan of Freezing and the Cross Make doujins, this has some amazing content. I wouldn't be surprised those are the real VA's from the anime voicing them all, how this dev made this happen I'll never figure. Can't even tell a quality drop between the OG doujin art and the new stuff. And the Live2D is done well for what it is.

Gameplay wise it's.. interesting but clunky. I think some of the ideas need a bit more work to make it flow better, as it is I'm more confused about all the mechanics happening at once. But at least I can just use the gallery unlock to get to the content, which is very, very good.

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
my only question answered
"The game has been granted the copyright of Doujinshi [Cross Make], a second work by Japanese Comics [Freezing].
Based on Doujinshi, it is a title that has been recreated by adding original elements.
All the contents of this game were produced with the consent of the original author."

though then there is the follow up question of fucking why this as the game will be complete way way way way before the author actually finishes freezing or some other stuff. UxU was awesome though and actually ends

Apr 2, 2022
Yes I meant the Freezing manga itself not doujins, it had a bunch of NTR like scenarios actually it was a constant theme and a whole arc with the protagonist and her brother at one point if I remember right.
You mean the arc where her and the mc were working through her trauma of being raped by her brother for years before she was sent to the school?

Apr 2, 2022
She was still sexually assaulted for years. It was pretty well established in season 1 even, with heavily implied rape

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Battle Heroine Crisis [v9912138] [10-11-2022]:
Cracked with Goldberg emu, latest update with all DLC including the new Story DLC (Ticy & Elizabeth Another), all new costumes DLC.
This concluded the original intended roadmap for the game so not sure if the dev is planning anything new in the future.

Updated Gallery Save:
Extract and replace your old save in AppData\LocalLow\CM Studio\BHC. Change your name by going to Setting > Set Name.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Battle Heroine Crisis [v9912138] [10-11-2022]:
Cracked with Goldberg emu, latest update with all DLC including the new Story DLC (Ticy & Elizabeth Another), all new costumes DLC.
This concluded the original intended roadmap for the game so not sure if the dev is planning anything new in the future.
Mega.nz

Updated Gallery Save:
Extract and replace your old save in AppData\LocalLow\CM Studio\BHC. Change your name by going to Setting > Set Name.
Mega.nz
Thank you for being such an epic hero!

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes