VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Aitrus

Nov 14, 2017
I don't know of course what day 7 is going to bring. But I was looking at my first two paths and noticed both of them were ending with strenght 9. That's not likely to cut it at Muscle Stud. And the muscleman stat that Tim has silently added some time ago will be good for something too. From my list in tab 1 you can see that most of the muscleman points need a girl present. Simply training doesn't cut it. And I am still debating with myself about training with Doris in the gym on day 4. If you do that it leaves you to hurt your fingers for two hours in the evening as there is nothing else to do at that time. For now I am inclined to favor my third path. It has this as outlook:
- lifeguard day 2 still needs to be done, delivering 5 points. 3 for Sandy, 2 for Pamela
- lifeguard day 3 nets 1 point and epiclust for Pamela if you did everything else for her right
- gym day 4 has the MC inviting the girl he didn't invite on day 3. I chose Francine for day 3 as that gets an epictlust. There is np epiclust for Chantelle in the gym for the moment.
- Tim hinted there is an upcoming sleepover event involving Chantelle and Nikki. That is likely to net Chantelle.
- Daniella and Doris are likely both heavily involved in Muscle Stud.
- The enigma is Halle and Sandy. Both have only a one-time epiclust scene after the t-shirt contest on day 4. You couldn't do them both at the t-shirt contest so they need some new scene on days 7 and/or 8.
- Another enigma is the swim contest. It is likely to involve Pamela and Viviane, but that is about as far as I can venture. Maybe some role for Halle as she seems to be a swimming girl.
Path 3, as in TAB 4 from your spreadsheet?

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
If you go to the OP, there is a complete full download posted there with several mirrors. Install to a new empty directory and that is the best you can do. If you still have problems after that you need to get rid of the Russian stuff somehow. But the the error you posted points to something extra being in the game directory that shouldn't be there. So make sure you install to an empty directory and don't copy anything else into it. The saves will be picked up from your user data on C:

Редактировать: просто вопрос, вы тоже не пытаетесь установить анти-читовый мод на нижнем уровне? [/ QUOTE]

I need to try to download the game again, but without using Mega, and install it in an empty folder where the game was not previously installed?

Reactions: EpicRoar57

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I need to try to download the game again, but without using Mega, and install it in an empty folder where the game was not previously installed?

All of the mirrors on the OP should result in the same download. If you don't like/suspect Mega use a different one.

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
[QUOTE = "zapallbugs, post: 1739516, member: 743845"] Мне нужно попытаться загрузить игру еще раз, но без использования Mega, и установить ее в пустую папку, где игра ранее не была установлена?

Все зеркала на OP должны приводить в действие одну и ту же загрузку. Если вам не нравится / подозреваете, что Мега использует другой. [/ QUOTE]

I don't know, but I'll check

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hey zappallbugs can you share save files with most girls banged?
It doesn't help you to get a save from the end of day 6 as there is nothing to go forward to from there.
If you just want to watch the scenes use the CG gallery Tim has provided by pressing "c" anywhere in the game after you have entered your name.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Dont know if this has been mentioned yet but ive encountered an error. Loaded old save and when moving from day 5 into day 6 as soon as MC wakes up I get;

exception error;

File'game/script06.rpy", line 155, in script
if (nursefucked05==true):
File 'game/script06.rpy", line 155, in <module>
Nameerror: name 'nursefucked05' is not defined

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Dont know if this has been mentioned yet but ive encountered an error. Loaded old save and when moving from day 5 into day 6 as soon as MC wakes up I get;

exception error;

File'game/script06.rpy", line 155, in script
File 'game/script06.rpy", line 155, in <module>
Nameerror: name 'nursefucked05' is not defined
Yes new variables cause issues better to restart from before day 5.

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019

Все зеркала на OP должны приводить к одной и той же загрузке. Если вам не нравится / подозреваете, что Мега использует другой. [/ QUOTE]

nothing has changed, the error is still there, I will wait for the new version v0.7, I think there all the errors will be corrected and a script will be added that does not work for me

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Waiting for V0.7 could take some months. Post the last error you got here so we can take a look that it is indeed the same one you reported earlier.

And check this is the list of files in your game directory. There shouldn't be anything else.
challenger.rpy
challenger.rpyc
character_import.rpy
character_import.rpyc
defaults_import.rpy
defaults_import.rpyc
gui.rpy
gui.rpyc
images_import.rpy
images_import.rpyc
options.rpy
options.rpyc
screens.rpy
screens.rpyc
script.rpy
script.rpyc
script02.rpy
script02.rpyc
script03.rpy
script03.rpyc
script04.rpy
script04.rpyc
script05.rpy
script05.rpyc
script06.rpy
script06.rpyc

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
Waiting for V0.7 could take some months. Post the last error you got here so we can take a look that it is indeed the same one you reported earlier.

And check this is the list of files in your game directory. There shouldn't be anything else.
challenger.rpy
challenger.rpyc
character_import.rpy
character_import.rpyc
defaults_import.rpy
defaults_import.rpyc
gui.rpy
gui.rpyc
images_import.rpy
images_import.rpyc
options.rpy
options.rpyc
screens.rpy
screens.rpyc
script.rpy
script.rpyc
script02.rpy
script02.rpyc
script03.rpy
script03.rpyc
script04.rpy
script04.rpyc
script05.rpy
script05.rpyc
script06.rpy
script06.rpyc [/ QUOTE]

Yes, these files and in this directory also, there are folders - cache, qui, images, save, tl, I cannot send an error to you since the print screen button does not work on my laptop keyboard, I will write you the text of the error tomorrow (or today), but there is a lot of it.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes