VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I made a mod I'll call Easy Lust. What it does is:

- You start the game with 1000 in strength, money and stamina and stamina always resets to 1000 the next day.
- Removed the cheat detectors, but still you can't go into the audacious HQ on the second day or by strength the third day (but you can use the pass the third day) even if you cheat in a pass or high strength because there's no code for going there the second day. Also can't lift the sister's desk on the first day with high strength for the same reason.
- Removed the luck involved in meeting Tanya when running on the beach in the morning on the second day, now you always run into her. Removed the luck in Chantelle being in the gym on the second day now she's always there. Also removed the luck in getting sucked by Brittany in the glory hole on the third day, now she always sucks.
- Jose can't fuck any of the girls because the requirement for him to fuck them has been increased to 1000 points which he'll never reach.
- Fixed some bugs like Chantelle's sex in the gym on the 6th day not working because the code misnamed the image in the folder and some other bugs.
- And I think most importantly, the lust requirement for activating every girl's Epic Lust has been changed to just being above negative 200 instead of having to be 10 or over, so essentially always. And also the pheromone, pendulum and dildo will never run out of uses and you're given them automatically at the start of day 2 and are given the office pass automatically at the start of day 3. So all you have to do is get into the right circumstances/location for the Epic Lust to activate and it will, you won't have to worry about your points.

How to install it:
Dump the contents of the Easy Lust.rar file I have attached here into the "game" folder inside your Battle of the Bulges 0.6 folder.

Also I've only used it with the Compressed version of 0.6 so I don't know if it works with the normal version but I assume it does.

The image I have attached is me at the end of the 6th day after using the console a lot to go back in time because there's not enough time to fuck all the girls.
can you update the script 6 file for your mod with the new one that Tim gave us? He fixed the bugs but replacing it removes part of your mod.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I made a mod I'll call Easy Lust. What it does is:

- You start the game with 1000 in strength, money and stamina and stamina always resets to 1000 the next day.
- Removed the cheat detectors, but still you can't go into the audacious HQ on the second day or by strength the third day (but you can use the pass the third day) even if you cheat in a pass or high strength because there's no code for going there the second day. Also can't lift the sister's desk on the first day with high strength for the same reason.
- Removed the luck involved in meeting Tanya when running on the beach in the morning on the second day, now you always run into her. Removed the luck in Chantelle being in the gym on the second day now she's always there. Also removed the luck in getting sucked by Brittany in the glory hole on the third day, now she always sucks.
- Jose can't fuck any of the girls because the requirement for him to fuck them has been increased to 1000 points which he'll never reach.
- Fixed some bugs like Chantelle's sex in the gym on the 6th day not working because the code misnamed the image in the folder and some other bugs.
- And I think most importantly, the lust requirement for activating every girl's Epic Lust has been changed to just being above negative 200 instead of having to be 10 or over, so essentially always. And also the pheromone, pendulum and dildo will never run out of uses and you're given them automatically at the start of day 2 and are given the office pass automatically at the start of day 3. So all you have to do is get into the right circumstances/location for the Epic Lust to activate and it will, you won't have to worry about your points.

How to install it:
Dump the contents of the Easy Lust.rar file I have attached here into the "game" folder inside your Battle of the Bulges 0.6 folder.

Also I've only used it with the Compressed version of 0.6 so I don't know if it works with the normal version but I assume it does.

The image I have attached is me at the end of the 6th day after using the console a lot to go back in time because there's not enough time to fuck all the girls.
thanks for the mod it really help plus rolling back the hours helped still didnt get Chiyo im guessing she was in the store at some time Im Da Man :p
screenshot0006.png

Reactions: Bloodhunter

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
[QUOTE = "zapallbugs, post: 1739703, member: 743845"] В корне игры должен быть файл traceback.txt. Опубликовать это. [/ QUOTE]

Here is this file: but I had other errors

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Day6/chantellefuckmovie.jpg'>:
File "game/script06.rpy", line 4718, in script
scene chantellefuckmovie with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Day6/chantellefuckmovie.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script06.rpy", line 4718, in script
scene chantellefuckmovie with dissolve
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1275, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2096, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
im = cache.get(self)
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Program Files\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Day6/chantellefuckmovie.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Battle of the Bulges 0.6

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
can you update the script 6 file for your mod with the new one that Tim gave us? He fixed the bugs but replacing it removes part of your mod.
The files in the mod also fix the bugs.

thanks for the mod it really help plus rolling back the hours helped still didnt get Chiyo im guessing she was in the store at some time Im Da Man :p
Chiyo is in the changing room in the shop in town. Francine is kind of complex because you have to get a gym membership first then another day go to her store and tell her to meet you at the gym in town then go to the gym but if you've already been to the gym in a day you can't go there again. You get Chantelle by just going to the school gym on day 6 or by voting for her then consoling her during the prom. You get Brittany by voting for her then congratulating her during the prom. And you get Pamela just by doing life guard duty on day 6.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

Chiyo is in the changing room in the store. Francine is kind of complex because you have to get a gym membership first then another day go to her store and tell her to meet you at the gym in town then go to the gym but if you've already been to the gym in a day you can't go there again. You get Chantelle by just going to the school gym on day 6 or by voting for her then consoling her during the prom. You get Brittany by voting for her then congratulating her during the prom. And you get Pamela just by doing life guard duty on day 6.
yeah i know shes in the changing room i got her in probably the 3rd or 4th update but i forgot how to go into the changing room since im guessing theres a time spot in order for the choice to pop up

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
yeah i know shes in the changing room i got her in probably the 3rd or 4th update but i forgot how to go into the changing room since im guessing theres a time spot in order for the choice to pop up
To get the option to pop up you have to talk to the store clerk. You should always talk to everyone with every option, new locations pop up.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
To get the option to pop up you have to talk to the store clerk. You should always talk to everyone with every option, new locations pop up.
i dont get it ive talked to her alot to buy stuff like the shirt and the chocolate babe swim suit and i talked to her to get the gym location and massage parlor

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Click "Talk to her" then click "What's going on today? It seems unusually busy" and she'll tell you about the bikinis and the changing room will open up.
just realized i had to do it on the day they were busy i guess i didnt talk to her that day thank god for mutiple saves though

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017

Chiyo is in the changing room in the shop in town. Francine is kind of complex because you have to get a gym membership first then another day go to her store and tell her to meet you at the gym in town then go to the gym but if you've already been to the gym in a day you can't go there again. You get Chantelle by just going to the school gym on day 6 or by voting for her then consoling her during the prom. You get Brittany by voting for her then congratulating her during the prom. And you get Pamela just by doing life guard duty on day 6.
oh because for me Chantelle on day 6 it says "epiclust" then nothing happens and it only has one option to leave. And Pamela life guard duty just gives me the other saving someone scene. I dont get anything special

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
oh because for me Chantelle on day 6 it says "epiclust" then nothing happens and it only has one option to leave. And Pamela life guard duty just gives me the other saving someone scene. I dont get anything special
Are you using the mod I posted. Also day 6 means friday. If you're not using my mod then you might not have enough lust points for their scenes.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Day 1-6 Walkthrough For Battle of Bulges

Bug Report:
1. Chantelle EpicLust Scenes Bugged.
2. Tanya Day 6 EpicLust Scenes Bugged.
3. Francine Day 6 EpicLust Scenes Bugged.
4. Randy Beach Day 6 when clicking on parasols bugs.
5. Day 6 Working out at gym bugs.
6. Day 6 Chantelle pier bug.
7. Day 6 Debby sneak into back of house.
Honestly does the dev even bugtest his game? I downloaded the mod too and it didn't fix gym workout bug or francine bug...

This game has some of the highest potential on the site but I can't help but feel it's being squandered.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Honestly does the dev even bugtest his game? I downloaded the mod too and it didn't fix gym workout bug or francine bug...

This game has some of the highest potential on the site but I can't help but feel it's being squandered.
What exactly is the bug you are getting because I have been playing day06 for three weeks and haven't gotten a workout bug or had an issue with Francine on day06 yet.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What exactly is the bug you are getting because I have been playing day06 for three weeks and haven't gotten a workout bug or had an issue with Francine on day06 yet.
I'll add that until people send me a precise bug report on those so-called issues, there's nothing I can do...

Reactions: zapallbugs
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes