VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
I made a mod I'll call Easy Lust. What it does is:

- You start the game with 1000 in strength, money and stamina and stamina always resets to 1000 the next day.
- Removed the cheat detectors, but still you can't go into the audacious HQ on the second day or by strength the third day (but you can use the pass the third day) even if you cheat in a pass or high strength because there's no code for going there the second day. Also can't lift the sister's desk on the first day with high strength for the same reason.
- Removed the luck involved in meeting Tanya when running on the beach in the morning on the second day, now you always run into her. Removed the luck in Chantelle being in the gym on the second day now she's always there. Also removed the luck in getting sucked by Brittany in the glory hole on the third day, now she always sucks.
- Jose can't fuck any of the girls because the requirement for him to fuck them has been increased to 1000 points which he'll never reach.
- Fixed some bugs like Chantelle's sex in the gym on the 6th day not working because the code misnamed the image in the folder and some other bugs.
- And I think most importantly, the lust requirement for activating every girl's Epic Lust has been changed to just being above negative 200 instead of having to be 10 or over, so essentially always. And also the pheromone, pendulum and dildo will never run out of uses and you're given them automatically at the start of day 2 and are given the office pass automatically at the start of day 3. So all you have to do is get into the right circumstances/location for the Epic Lust to activate and it will, you won't have to worry about your points.

How to install it:
Dump the contents of the Easy Lust.rar file I have attached here into the "game" folder inside your Battle of the Bulges 0.6 folder.

Also I've only used it with the Compressed version of 0.6 so I don't know if it works with the normal version but I assume it does.

The image I have attached is me at the end of the 6th day after using the console a lot to go back in time because there's not enough time to fuck all the girls.

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
Thanks for the kind words, a change from people moaning about this and that...
However, if you download my updated script, DON'T rename the file. The updated script takes care of that by calling the image with the correct name (ie: chantellefuckmovie01)
dude I was like them at first, this type of game is very different than the usual that what makes it hard but i realize that the game was worth it. A lot of people moans a lot maybe they have a point, I suggest that IF the player/MC doesn't progress or done nothing on that day they will be given a hint(small hint couldn't hurt) while they are dreaming(imagine things you can do here :D). This game is hella fun and I wish you could make more games like this.

Reactions: EpicLust

zephon96

Jul 16, 2018
I play a lot of games on here, and usually I stay pretty quiet and don't comment much. And I really didn't know how I'd feel about this game. But I have to say, I really like this game. I came across the latest update and kind of did a fist pump and yelled "YES!!" Thumbs up to the dev and crew.

kofasboklici

Aug 25, 2018

- You start the game with 1000 in strength, money and stamina and stamina always resets to 1000 the next day.
- Removed the cheat detectors, but still you can't go into the audacious HQ on the second or by strength the third day (but you can use the pass the third day) even if you cheat in a pass or high strength because there's no code for going there the second day. Also can't lift the sister's desk on the first day with high strength for the same reason.
- Removed the luck involved in meeting Tanya when running on the beach in the morning on the second day, now you always run into her. Removed the luck in Chantelle being in the gym on the second day now she's always there. Also removed the luck in getting sucked by Brittany in the glory hole on the third day, now she always sucks.
- Jose can't fuck any of the girls because the requirement for him to fuck them has been increased to 1000 points which he'll never reach.
- Fixed some bugs like Chantelle's sex in the gym on the 6th day not working because the code misnamed the image in the folder and some other bugs.
- And I think most importantly, the lust requirement for activating every girl's Epic Lust has been changed to just being above negative 200 instead of having to be 10 or over, so essentially always. And also the pheromone, pendulum and dildo will never run out of uses and you're given them automatically at the start of day 2 and are given the office pass automatically at the start of day 3. So all you have to do is get into the right circumstances/location for the Epic Lust to activate and it will, you won't have to worry about your points.

How to install it:
Dump the contents of the Easy Lust.rar file I have attached here into the "game" folder inside your Battle of the Bulges 0.6 folder.

Also I've only used it with the Compressed version of 0.6 so I don't know if it works with the normal version but I assume it does.

The image I have attached is me at the end of the 6th day after using the console a lot to go back in time because there's not enough time to fuck all the girls.
I didn't meet tanya using that :(

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

- Removed the cheat detectors, but still you can't go into the audacious HQ on the second or by strength the third day (but you can use the pass the third day) even if you cheat in a pass or high strength because there's no code for going there the second day. Also can't lift the sister's desk on the first day with high strength for the same reason.

How to install it:

Ok, so you ripped off Tim and made your own game. Doesn't sound really interesting to me.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
It's just a mod like the anti anti cheat mod in the OP.
No, it's a rip off. You materially changed the game into something different that the original dev never intended it to be. That is quite different from the anti anti cheat mod. That kills some game-over conditions but does not materially change the game.

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
No, it's a rip off. You materially changed the game into something different that the original dev never intended it to be. That is quite different from the anti anti cheat mod. That kills some game-over conditions but does not materially change the game.
All mods change the game into something the dev didn't put in. Anyway I won't reply anymore everything you've said is stupid.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Ok, so you ripped off Tim and made your own game. Doesn't sound really interesting to me.
You really need to chill and I don't mean that in an insulting way, getting upset over something like this is not a mental healthy attitude. This odd idea that it needs to be played in the pure way.

I mean the guy could play it upside down and rubs jam on his forehead every time a scene changes, I doubt the dev intended it to be played that way but if someone wants to play it that way it's there choice and I doubt he cares.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

- Removed the cheat detectors, but still you can't go into the audacious HQ on the second day or by strength the third day (but you can use the pass the third day) even if you cheat in a pass or high strength because there's no code for going there the second day. Also can't lift the sister's desk on the first day with high strength for the same reason.

How to install it:

thanks for this i downloaded it and replaying it the game :D

Reactions: Bloodhunter

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Day 1-6 Walkthrough For Battle of Bulges

Bug Report:
1. Chantelle EpicLust Scenes Bugged.
2. Tanya Day 6 EpicLust Scenes Bugged.
3. Francine Day 6 EpicLust Scenes Bugged.
4. Randy Beach Day 6 when clicking on parasols bugs.
5. Day 6 Working out at gym bugs.
6. Day 6 Chantelle pier bug.
7. Day 6 Debby sneak into back of house.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Kind of a random aside, but would some charitable soul have an alternative link to Epiclust's older game, Morning Lust?
The links in the thread there are pretty much broken and useless....

The Mega one is particularly agravating, because it looks ok, but always interrupts the download with a "temporary error" message at around 7%.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes