VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What needs to be done in order to see Nikki in her bedroom and to give Nancy a back massage, on Day 4? How do you drink the white bull? I click on it and it doesn't increase my stamina?
The inventory is purely for show and as a reminder of what you have. The inventory screen has no functionality and clicking on items won't trigger jack. The choice to use items comes up when appropriate during the game.

Reactions: end42

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ya just checked the script can't do it if you got Nikki day 2.
Well, I could offer the option but as you pointed out, it would be a waste of time, like "Oh, hello little brother, how are you?", "I'm good Nikki, how are you?" "I'm good thanks, goodnight".
I do have plans for a future scene with Nikki and someone else eventually though... But near the end of the week... ;)

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
In the Gym on Day 4, even if you have 9 strength and 5 stamina, do you still drop the bar with weights after 3 reps, which happens when you are spotting Doris?

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Well, I could offer the option but as you pointed out, it would be a waste of time, like "Oh, hello little brother, how are you?", "I'm good Nikki, how are you?" "I'm good thanks, goodnight".
I do have plans for a future scene with Nikki and someone else eventually though... But near the end of the week... ;)
Nikki and Tanya makes sense. Kidding. I know day 5 will basically be a catch up day but you mentioned an Anna scene how many other in game girls will get their first scene in day 5.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Tim please keep some secrets unknown till the remaining Days are revealed! It makes for a little more of a challenge and keeps things more interesting.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
In the Gym on Day 4, even if you have 9 strength and 5 stamina, do you still drop the bar with weights after 3 reps, which happens when you are spotting Doris?
Yha, the point is you aren't fully ready yet for the bodybuilder contest on saterday. Even with 9 Strength. Just shows you need more training and more spotting with Doris ^^ over the days inbetween.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Nikki and Tanya makes sense. Kidding. I know day 5 will basically be a catch up day but you mentioned an Anna scene how many other in game girls will get their first scene in day 5.
Not sure yet, 3 or 4, I am rather behind right now with all the patreon personalized renders I had to do and well, it was August too and very sunny (and too hot to be honest)! :)

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Not sure yet, 3 or 4, I am rather behind right now with all the patreon personalized renders I had to do and well, it was August too and very sunny (and too hot to be honest)! :)
Ha well you deserve a break after finishing v.04. 3 or 4 makes sense, because you got the pageant on day 6 and the muscle stud competition on Day 7 so not too many other days that have a lot of time for catching up, but you don't want girls only available day 7 or so with it ending on day 8.

iTECH

Jun 25, 2017
Thank you very much Tim, fantastic game...! Could you please tell us how many fuckable girls are so far...?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes