VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
this game is like a total comic... the charaters look really weird! First time I'm seeing this, totally freaked out.

Guidpr

Aug 29, 2018
Hi to all. this game is very funny. i don't sepeak english, only portuguese, is very hard to me. but i go trying....

Reactions: EpicLust

Guidpr

Aug 29, 2018
Hi to all. this game is very funny. i don't sepeak english, only portuguese, is very hard to me. but i go trying....

Maybe a Portuguese version??? I Can help you whith a translator can be useful and I help with slang and other regional languages

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
i managed to score 8 girls but in the end i have a minus 2 stamina in day 4,is that ok and will replenish after i wake up in day 5?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i managed to score 8 girls but in the end i have a minus 2 stamina in day 4,is that ok and will replenish after i wake up in day 5?
Yes it will, although it's not okay that you ended up so low obviously! Was that with the latest script04 update I posted a few days ago?

Reactions: MasKeLs

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Thought in this game we should focus on someone. First time, on the day 3, i can managed to use pendulum to Sister, but the 2nd time i replay the game, the pendulum can be used to Sandy after we vote for her in the Wet TShirt.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thought in this game we should focus on someone. First time, on the day 3, i can managed to use pendulum to Sister, but the 2nd time i replay the game, the pendulum can be used to Sandy after we vote for her in the Wet TShirt.
The pendulum or pheromone spray can be used on many different girls indeed, not just Nikki or Sandy...

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Sidama

May 11, 2017
The pendulum or pheromone spray can be used on many different girls indeed, not just Nikki or Sandy...
But when i do, it only occur sometimes. Just like the wet t shirt contest, i'd vote every other girl, but only sandy we can use the pendulum and she knew that we will tricked her and lost 1 lust from her lol

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
But when i do, it only occur sometimes. Just like the wet t shirt contest, i'd vote every other girl, but only sandy we can use the pendulum and she knew that we will tricked her and lost 1 lust from her lol
Basically, the option to use it appears when lust is at least 8 for a girl.
SOmetimes, it works and you reach epic lust, sometimes it doesn't, you have to find out which girls can be hypnotized and which can't.
Sandy can't because she's a social studies student and she's not gullible, that's all.

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Basically, the option to use it appears when lust is at least 8 for a girl.
SOmetimes, it works and your reach epic lust, sometimes it doesn't, you have to find out which girls can be hypnotized and which can't.
Sandy can't because she's a social studies student and she's not gullible, that's all.
Oh i see now.. Thanks sir :closedeyesmile:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
PC.
Had this problem in v0.3, still having this problem in v0.4.
Other Renpy and RPGM based games runs smoothly on my system.
And that is the only issue you have? the rest of the game runs fine?
The bar thing is something coded in screens.rpy, so if there's something weird going on, it's there, but again, no one else ever reported what you're having so I'm not quite sure how to help you...

Reactions: geniussarif

Lovethatmagic

Jan 2, 2018
Wow what an update for Day 4!

Big Dong Falls school trip School trip was a great touch and full of hilarious jokes throughout - Really great continuation

Now I've seen a few uploads of those saying 9 girls in one playthrough are now possible, and even one saying 10.....but there are in fact 11 (without manually cheating) - Debbi, Kate, Nikki, Nancy, Teagan, Sophie, Maddy, Laura, Tanya, Sandy and Katsumi

This playthrough was a few days back, so not sure if some of the small bugs, allowing for the MC's advantage, have been addressed. And as the 11th girl ends the day at 24:00 and the progress screen is not available again until the following morning; I screen print one scenario (leaving Tanya for 23:00-24:00)

..........then swapped the 10th and 11th girl (leaving Laura for 23:00-24:00)

The end of day screen shows the following with 141 Lust Points

Lovethatmagic

Jan 2, 2018
There are quite a few small bugs throughout this version, such as:

The ability to visit Brittany in the School Toilets on both Day 3 and Day 4 (allowing to add Lust Points, while also reducing Challenger Lust from Jose); in addition to being able to wash Debby car twice - However neither of these bugs were used in the above route to gain 11 girls

A check to prevent Epic Lust scenes, while at 0 Stamina, seems to be in place for Nikki, Kate, Debby, Sandy, and Laura, however there does not seem to be the same check for Nancy and Tanya (who the MC can fuck on 0 or even -1 or -2 stamina on Day 4) - This was something that was brought up in the previous (Version 3/Day 3) update, so perhaps the 'check' was not carried on to Day 4

There also does appear to be a bit of time inconsistency allowing to head to Randy Beach on Day 4 and have no effect on time; whilst previous days resulted in +1 hour. The MC is also able to fuck 3 characters the night of Day 4 while on Day 3 the MC has to choose either A) Nancy then Tanya, B) Nancy Then Laura or C) Laura then Tanya; in the same 3 hour window.

Lastly there is the bug for Sophie at school, allowing the MC to visit her twice on Day 4. After the discipline lesson to gain +2 Lust, the MC can return 1 hour later with the odd chance of seeing Sophie after getting the photo of Viviane for Willie. There the MC can then gain further Lust points from informing Sophie of either having the Bostiboobicus Gigantus or from Putting Up Posters for her.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes